53 Man Roster Predictions 2019 Edition

VonKarman

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Literally everybody who just liked your status has been screaming at everybody for us to sign Zack Brown for the past 5 years.  They don't get it.  Being nice won't change that.  Being mean won't change that.  Venting helps me. 

You're as condescending as anybody here when you think you're right.  Don't get on that high horse now. 

I liked it and never once was in the sign Zack Brown crowd. Just tone it down a bit and I know this is coming from me which has a certain amount of irony to it. I've come to the conclusion, make your point and move on. You've got ZERO chance of changing anybody's mind on the internet. 

Make your point and let it go! 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

I liked it and never once was in the sign Zack Brown crowd. Just tone it down a bit and I know this is coming from me which has a certain amount of irony to it. I've come to the conclusion, make your point and move on. You've got ZERO chance of changing anybody's mind on the internet. 

Make your point and let it go! 

You’ve changed my mind.

QB:  Rodgers, Boyle, Kizer

FB:  Vitale

RB:  Jones, Williams, D.Williams  (Maybe add low cost veteran into the mix.)

WR:  Adams, MVS, ESB, Allison, Kumerow, Davis  (Shepard if Davis is cut or traded.)

TE:  Graham, Tonyan, Lewis, Sternberger

OL:  Bak, Jenkins, Linsley, Turner, Bulaga, Light, Patrick, Madison.  (Taylor could be another surprise cut. (?))    (25)

DL:  Lowry, Clark, Adams, Lancaster, Keke

OLB:  P. Smith, Z. Smith, Gary, Fackrell, Ramsey

ILB:  Martinez, Summers, Bolton  (Maybe sign low cost veteran)

CB:  Alexander, King, TWill, Jackson, Brown, Hollman

S:  Amos, Savage, Campbell, Greene, Jamerson

ST:  Bradley, Scott and Crosby

52 with one low cost veteran pick up before the season to make 53.

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Literally everybody who just liked your status has been screaming at everybody for us to sign Zack Brown for the past 5 years.  They don't get it.  Being nice won't change that.  Being mean won't change that.  Venting helps me. 

You're as condescending as anybody here when you think you're right.  Don't get on that high horse now. 

We've discussed this enough times.  If you can't post without bring emotion to it, it's probably time to take a break.  Since you don't want to listen to my friendly warnings, here's a warning.

2 hours ago, Norm said:

Step 1: Name a player at position you need that you've heard of, even though you don't know the first thing about him other than name recognition.

Step 2: Add "worth a look" or "we should kick the tires"

Done. You are now a true football genius who knows all the flaws of your favorite teams GM.

Now that I have my diploma, am I free to roam the internet challenging the other football geniuses?

9 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

You should really go see a therapist.....

Edited by Victor1124

Post first preseason game:

QB - Rodgers, Kizer, Boyle

RB - Jones, Williams, Williams

FB - Vitale

TE - Graham, Tonyan, Lewis, Sternberger

WR - Adams, MVS, Allison, Kumerow, Davis, EQ

OL - Bakhtiari, Taylor, Linsley, Turner, Bulaga, Jenkins, Light, McCray, Madison

DL - Clark, Adams, Lowery, Keke, Lancaster, Looney

OLB - Smith, Smith, Gary, Ramsey

ILB - Martinez, Bolton, Summers

CB - Alexander, King, Williams, Brown, Jackson, Hollman, Sullivan

S - Amos, Savage, Greene, Jones

So here's a question - why are we all assuming that Lewis is a lock or that we have to keep 4 TE's?  

Yes, the offense utilizes blocking TE's more than before.  But if we're arguing about potential vs production in Kumerow vs Moore, then why aren't we talking about Lewis?  

He played poorly last year.  System issues, sure, but when given the chance he didn't block all that well either.

I wouldn't argue that we have to keep 7 wide receivers, but I dont foresee 4 TE's and a FB being active on game day either.  

I wouldn't mind seeing an extra lineman or DB kept before Lewis.  Or even a waiver claim on a guy who we could develop for a year while Graham and Tonyan take most of the snaps.

• Like 1