53 Man Roster Predictions 2019 Edition

VonKarman

I can't wait until Kumerow isn't on this team so I don't have to hear how he's better than everyone on the team but Adams every day. And "all he does is make plays" because he's caught passes. Catches a 7 yard ball. OMG ALL HE DOES IS MAKE PLAYS. JUST LOOK AT IT. PLAYS, ALL HE DOES!

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Fixed it for you.

Him and Kizer can go to an expansion team. They'll break all sorts of records. Some of the GB fans can migrate to that team.

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Idk if that’s true. If you were to tell me he’d be better than Allison or MVS this year it wouldn’t shock me . Him and Allison are in the same ball park I know that . 

Except it is.  He's clearly behind Davante Adams, MVS, and Allison at this point.

Please correct me if i'm wrong. Last night:

1st team offence: Kizer, Bakhtiari, Taylor, Linsley, Turner, Bulaga, Graham, Adams, MVS, Geronimo, Carson

2nd team offence: Boyle, Light, McCray, Patrick, Jenkins, De Beer, Tonyan, Kumerow, Anime, Shepherd, Williams

3rd team offence: Wilkins, Nijman, Madison, ............, Coyle, Pankey, Baylis, Lazard, Moore, ............, Hall

Not worth a mention: Bohanon (12), Ford (9), Redding (11), Taylor (9), McKever (5), Lewis  (surprisingly...most of the starters got around 15 snaps. He only had 6 all game...is he on the roster bubble?)

1st team defence: Clark, Lowry, Adams, Z'Smith, P'Smith, Martinez, Bolton, Alexander, Williams, Amos, Savage

2nd team defence: Lancaster, Keke, ........., Fackrell, Gary, Summers, Crawford, Hollman, Brown, Greene, Redmond

3rd team defence: Simon, Looney, ..........., Gilbert, Ramsey, .........., Matthews, Sullivan, Rouse, Tyson, Jamerson

Not worth a mention: Sagapolu (5 snaps), Markus Jones (only 1 snap), Sheldon (3 snaps), 

This should give you an idea of where a player is at in the eyes of the coaches. For further perspective read the link below for an article on the Packers snap counts vs the Ravens: https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2019/8/16/20809004/packers-snap-counts-bubble-receivers-lbs-got-lots-of-reps-against-ravens

• Carson threw away his opportunity and fully expect Hall to jump him in the pecking order. Not sure where Williams stand right now.
  • Lewis barely getting any snaps is a surprise. Something to keep an eye on.
  • I expected Sheldon to be heavily involved as he was last week. Maybe picked up an injury.
  • Continuing surprise to see Tramon Williams with the starters. Brown surely is due to overtake him any day now.
  • Best player on 3rd team offence is clearly Lazard and he's firmly in the mix for 2nd team. Probably Pankey too.
  • Best player on 3rd team defence is probably Sullivan. He's very active on special teams. 
Edited by Chili
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm going to get one of those jerseys split in half, half Kizer and half Kumerow.

Wait to see what teams each one is on after cuts before you do this.

(I don't think either will actually be cut, fwiw lol)

Edited by Norm

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

With Davis being hurt so much, I just get the feeling we're going to move on now because you can't count on him hardly at all, am I crazy?

I'd say no just based on that. But that plus Shepherd...certainly possible if not likely unless Davis is back soon.

28 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Except it is.  He's clearly behind Davante Adams, MVS, and Allison at this point.

I'd say that's fair, but he's "clearly" ahead of everyone else as the 4 as well. We can say what we want as fans about ESB but he's not getting the snaps from the coaches like Kumerow.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I'd say that's fair, but he's "clearly" ahead of everyone else as the 4 as well. We can say what we want as fans about ESB but he's not getting the snaps from the coaches like Kumerow.

I don't disagree with that, I just don't think him and Allison are equals or some damn thing.

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

According to APC, Kumerow and ESB had the same amount of snaps last night.

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

tbf Kumerow had 20 snaps. Anime had 20 snaps too. 

Last week Kumerow had 19, Anime had 13.

Difference is Kumerow is catching the ball and Anime is nowhere to be seen.