Mock Draft Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Not crazy about him. Probably would of grabbed Dalvin Cook or Nick Chubb in the 2nd over Tyreek if I could do it over. 

If you don’t get a top 4-5 pick, it’s very tempting to go WR/WR with your first 2 picks. You’re choosing between Julio, Thomas, Adams in the first and I’m always like ok gotta get an RB next round.....then there’s Keenan Allen, JuJu, Tyreek, Antonio, Mike Evans that are starring you in the face and I feel a little more confident in those guys. 

So you’d take Chubb top-15? I’m struggling with that now. I was 100% against it at pick 17 in a standard league but now I’m thinking about it unless Kelce falls 

2 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

What the latest you have waited for a WR in a draft/mock draft?

In a mock draft I waited till round 6/7 I think (RB-Barkley/TE-Kittle/RB/RB/QB-Rodgers) ... and came away with Green + Landry (back to back on the turn) ... and followed it up a bit later with Sheppard and Gallop later.

Reasonably viable strategy, or too risky? 12 team

It definitely put a lot of pressure on other people to draft crappy-value RBs in that 5-6 round range.

I probably would have taken a WR instead of Rodgers 

Ive done mocks going RB-TE-RB-RB and then WR-WR-WR

45 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So you’d take Chubb top-15? I’m struggling with that now. I was 100% against it at pick 17 in a standard league but now I’m thinking about it unless Kelce falls 

Yeah I’d take Chubb top 15. But my confidence level in Chubb/Dalvin is lower than it would be in Tyreek/Keenan Allen. 

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Yeah I’d take Chubb top 15. But my confidence level in Chubb/Dalvin is lower than it would be in Tyreek/Keenan Allen. 

Agreed with Allen and Dalvin but Hill is a tough one to pass up on

I’m getting to the point that there isnt a WR that will fall to me at 17 that I’d take over Chubb. The only legitimate reason I’d pass on him is for Kelce

12 team - 0.5 PPR .... totally got snipped at TE multiple times... but didn't reach for TE, and took the value on the board ... would it cost me?

Sniped by 2 picks for Howard, following round sniped by 3 picks for Henry, another round snipped by 1 pick for Vance, couple rounds later snipped by 4 picks for Walker

D Adams (1.06), T Gurley (2.19), Hilton (3.30), Carson (4.43), L Murray (5.54), Landry (6.67), Green (7.78), Shepard (8.91), Tucker (9.102). Winston (10.115), D Harris (11.126), D Thompson (12.139), Pollard (13.150), DAL (14.163), Hockenson (16.170)

2 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

12 team - 0.5 PPR .... totally got snipped at TE multiple times... but didn't reach for TE, and took the value on the board ... would it cost me?

Sniped by 2 picks for Howard, following round sniped by 3 picks for Henry, another round snipped by 1 pick for Vance, couple rounds later snipped by 4 picks for Walker

D Adams (1.06), T Gurley (2.19), Hilton (3.30), Carson (4.43), L Murray (5.54), Landry (6.67), Green (7.78), Shepard (8.91), Tucker (9.102). Winston (10.115), D Harris (11.126), D Thompson (12.139), Pollard (13.150), DAL (14.163), Hockenson (16.170)

Gurley Hilton and Green are all very risky at this point but could be huge