Training Camp 2019 - The Iconic Champion Awakens

brooks1957

55 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Wonder how Cowturd will spin this. 

Prolly say Its insubordination, that he is brash and thinks he is bigger than the team and doesn’t have to listen to team officials 

That's my fellow Sooner Alum! What a classy guy. He's the reason I visit this part of the forum.

Cowherd is irrelevant. Acknowledging his dislike for Baker does Baker an injustice. Ignore the morons.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, buno67 said:

Wonder how Cowturd will spin this. 

Prolly say Its insubordination, that he is brash and thinks he is bigger than the team and doesn’t have to listen to team officials 

You heard it here first

EFF BOMB COW TURD!!!!!

4 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

That's my fellow Sooner Alum! What a classy guy. He's the reason I visit this part of the forum.

Cowherd is irrelevant. Acknowledging his dislike for Baker does Baker an injustice. Ignore the morons.  

Then you are always welcome - pull up a chair and let's knock back a few!

Good luck to your boys this season - except on a certain Monday night! lol

I'm pumped for joint practices next week with Indy. Two weeks of intense, padded practices; them boys ain't gonna know what hit 'em. Takitaki can really take the collar off. Myles can wreck a new OT. Chubb smash! Can't wait.

I hope our knicked up guys rest up the next few days and come back next week ready to get nasty.

I want them Colts scared to see us in the playoffs.

Edited by Fatgerman
  • Like 1

Man I was so hyped we got Mack idk what he did during the pre draft process I would’ve been happy with him in the 2nd 

5th is a steal 

I’m still kinda dealing with the fact we drafted Redwine earlier lol I would’ve been pissed had we missed out on Mack because of that. But it does make sense with Randall’s situation 

17 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Man I was so hyped we got Mack idk what he did during the pre draft process I would’ve been happy with him in the 2nd 

5th is a steal 

I’m still kinda dealing with the fact we drafted Redwine earlier lol I would’ve been pissed had we missed out on Mack because of that. But it does make sense with Randall’s situation 

Sheldrick Redwine is a beast.

Also, Mack Wilson is a splash play linebacker. He's going to flash big time, but still have a ton of mistakes. His gap fills are poor--or at least they were in college--and he has a tendency to bend gaps too far by running around blocks rather than stacking them.

I loved the pick in the 5th round for sure, but there are reasons he slid. Making splash plays in pass coverage wasn't unexpected from him. I want to see him plug gaps on interior runs before anointing him a steal.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Sheldrick Redwine is a beast.

Also, Mack Wilson is a splash play linebacker. He's going to flash big time, but still have a ton of mistakes. His gap fills are poor--or at least they were in college--and he has a tendency to bend gaps too far by running around blocks rather than stacking them.

I loved the pick in the 5th round for sure, but there are reasons he slid. Making splash plays in pass coverage wasn't unexpected from him. I want to see him plug gaps on interior runs before anointing him a steal.

Would your assessment be any different if he spent the last few years in Coral Gables instead of Tuscaloosa? LOL. All good man.

I agree with you. If it is talent alone, kids slide for valid reasons. You may get lucky once in a while with an off the field issue that causes someone to slide.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Then you are always welcome - pull up a chair and let's knock back a few!

Good luck to your boys this season - except on a certain Monday night! lol

Thanks! I will be pulling for my 9ers that night while wearing my Bosa jersey (so excited we have that kid!) and while I would be disappointed if my 9ers lose that MNF game, it won't hurt quite as much since Baker would win. B|

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Thanks! I will be pulling for my 9ers that night while wearing my Bosa jersey (so excited we have that kid!) and while I would be disappointed if my 9ers lose that MNF game, it won't hurt quite as much since Baker would win. B|

Baker will win on MNF this season, can confirm.

• Like 1

Joe show and Kirk are as good as gone next season if taki and Mack are looking this good. That’s the importance of draft well and not reaching for need. Get the BPA, develop them and have them replace the free agents and high priced guys ahead of them. rinse wash and repeat every few years.