Training Camp 2019 - The Iconic Champion Awakens

brooks1957

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Joe show and Kirk are as good as gone next season if taki and Mack are looking this good. That’s the importance of draft well and not reaching for need. Get the BPA, develop them and have them replace the free agents and high priced guys ahead of them. rinse wash and repeat every few years. 

Letting them both go is a luxury of great drafting and planning.

3 minutes ago, sonny44 said:

I guess I should have been more specific.  I meant that he is too small for constant use as a DE.  Occasional, yes but heavy use week after week as a DE he will wear down.

Can’t argue that. Hes listed at 250 but could stand to add another 15+ pounds. Who knows if he can with his smaller frame. 

29 minutes ago, CleBrowns07 said:

Can’t argue that. Hes listed at 250 but could stand to add another 15+ pounds. Who knows if he can with his smaller frame. 

Well look at Dee Ford, he has a program weight of 252. 

38 minutes ago, sonny44 said:

I guess I should have been more specific.  I meant that he is too small for constant use as a DE.  Occasional, yes but heavy use week after week as a DE he will wear down.

But he isn’t going to be a starter or truly get that heavy of use. Especially with the likes of Garrett and Vernon. He will get playing time because he gets after the QB. He struggles at coverage, so he would struggle in Silks schemes

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Letting them both go is a luxury of great drafting and planning.

I am shocked at you Kiwi - I thought you were above this tactic.

Are you seriously going to start an ugly rumor and try to slam it down our throat that the days of reaching on draft choices and overpaying for free agents are sadly a thing of the past???

Sheesh.....

As I said - shocked.

16 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

I am shocked at you Kiwi - I thought you were above this tactic.

Are you seriously going to start an ugly rumor and try to slam it down our throat that the days of reaching on draft choices and overpaying for free agents are sadly a thing of the past???

Sheesh.....

As I said - shocked.

I'll have to watch the tape.

• Like 3

Today's building the Browns on YouTube is AMAZING! Extra long, 45 min or so, and packed full of good content. That show is really hitting it's stride the last 3 episodes, and at the perfect time for our big turnaround. We're at the cusp of an impending dynasty. The last 20 years of hell are all about to pay off! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Today's building the Browns on YouTube is AMAZING! Extra long, 45 min or so, and packed full of good content. That show is really hitting it's stride the last 3 episodes, and at the perfect time for our big turnaround. We're at the cusp of an impending dynasty. The last 20 years of hell are all about to pay off! 

The production quality is very good,  which makes a  huge difference 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

The production quality is very good,  which makes a  huge difference 

Huge. Plus, I love the inside stuff, hearing player's perspectives when they talk amongst themselves instead of the interview setting when everyone is trying to say the right, PC, thing. 

Also, noticed how Njoku mentioned to Redwine how Freddie has got it right, that all these days in pads with grueling practices has made the actual game feel easy. Bingo! That's how you do it. Just like Jimmy Johnson and some of the other greats. That's how winning is done. 

• Like 1