Training Camp 2019 - The Iconic Champion Awakens

brooks1957

On 8/19/2019 at 4:41 PM, NudeTayne said:

We'll look into it.

Keep Seibert and the HAMMER.  Train HAMMER to kick FGs.  Then you have a backup FG kicker.

People have been raving about the distance of his punts, but I'm even more impressed with his hang time.  The ball seems to stay up there forever; there won't be many run backs.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, sonny44 said:

Keep Seibert and the HAMMER.  Train HAMMER to kick FGs.  Then you have a backup FG kicker.

People have been raving about the distance of his punts, but I'm even more impressed with his hang time.  The ball seems to stay up there forever; there won't be many run backs.

We'll keep your input in mind as we pare the roster to the best 53 individuals to help us win. Thank you and we value your feedback.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

I hope we keep the Hammer.

Colquitt has 1 more year remaining after this year at 2.8 million, then he's free to ask for more money or leave.

I'd rather keep the Hammer for a financial standpoint, and I honestly think he could be the better punter long-term.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vee-Rex said:

I hope we keep the Hammer.

Colquitt has 1 more year remaining after this year at 2.8 million, then he's free to ask for more money or leave.

I'd rather keep the Hammer for a financial standpoint, and I honestly think he could be the better punter long-term.

Trade him to bump a pick up a round a 6th and colquitt for a 5th

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Games would be the first thing that pops into my head.

We are going to lose games anyway because we are not prepared.

Any incremental gain from keeping Joseph over Siebert or Colquitt over the Hammer would be negligible, imho.

15 minutes ago, bruceb said:

We are going to lose games anyway because we are not prepared.

Any incremental gain from keeping Joseph over Siebert or Colquitt over the Hammer would be negligible, imho.

I don’t think the kicker matters, both have been shaky at best.  I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s neither of them tbh.

Colquitt is a very good punter.  Legit professional.  The Hammer has a big leg.  I don’t think we need someone who can boot 70 yarders, we need a guy who can punt well consistently and pin teams deep.  Colquitt is absolutely that guy imo.

And Colquitt definitely had a 78 yard punt last season also, it’s not like he has a weak leg.