Jump to content
brooks1957

Training Camp 2019 - The Iconic Champion Awakens

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I was so pissed when they cut him. 

I loved him at penn st

He was better than Thomas then and he’s better now.

I’ll never understand why we cut him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Stop cutting the wrong dude bossman.

Will keep Sheehy, confirmed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Meanwhile...

giphy.gif 

tbf he prob woulda been traded this year, hes a free agent at the end of this year and will be too expensive to re-sign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

tbf he prob woulda been traded this year,

Cool, coulda received an asset in return

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

hes a free agent at the end of this year and will be too expensive to re-sign

Cool, we’d get a comp pick.

Cutting him remains the worst possible choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Cool, coulda received an asset in return

Cool, we’d get a comp pick.

Cutting him remains the worst possible choice.

Sure it just seems like we’re entering Pryor turbine territory 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Sure it just seems like we’re entering Pryor turbine territory 

I mean, I’ve got an hour or two to kill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think its definitely a product of the times as a Browns fan, but am I the only one who is super excited about our punting situation?

I REALLY hope Jamie Gillan makes the team.  He seems like he could really be a difference maker in field position (in the rare occasion that we have to punt B|) . 

I think its fantastic as a browns fan that my biggest interests involve the kicking game....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

I think its definitely a product of the times as a Browns fan, but am I the only one who is super excited about our punting situation?

I REALLY hope Jamie Gillan makes the team.  He seems like he could really be a difference maker in field position (in the rare occasion that we have to punt B|) . 

I think its fantastic as a browns fan that my biggest interests involve the kicking game....

I agree, but I'm more concerned about the offensive line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, sonny44 said:

I agree, but I'm more concerned about the offensive line.

I think based on players we should be concerned about the offensive line.

That being said based on scheme I think we will make it less of a big deal.

Granted RG could be scary but nothing else changed from last year.  I think with Jarvis and OBJ in the lineup you will see the ball get out MUCH faster and we wont notice as much deficiency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

I think based on players we should be concerned about the offensive line.

That being said based on scheme I think we will make it less of a big deal.

Granted RG could be scary but nothing else changed from last year.  I think with Jarvis and OBJ in the lineup you will see the ball get out MUCH faster and we wont notice as much deficiency.

I would like to see some semblance of a run game this year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pnies20 said:

I would like to see some semblance of a run game this year...

I think we’ll be fine personally.

Nick Chubb likely won’t see 8 guys in the box all season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think we’ll be fine personally.

Nick Chubb likely won’t see 8 guys in the box all season.

But with our terrible run blocking he’ll see 7 guys in his face immediately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

But with our terrible run blocking he’ll see 7 guys in his face immediately. 

It’s 80% the same dudes as last season and that wasn’t a problem at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×