Training Camp 2019 - The Iconic Champion Awakens

brooks1957

MASSIVE positive PR with this move - (like the Browns needed any more this year).....

I think the best ending to a prep team's day would be if the Browns could arrange to have the prepsters and the pros have their lunch together. Talk about a memory of a lifetime......

Edited by brooks1957
  • Like 1

Anything you guys are keeping an eye on during camp and preseason?

1. I’m hoping Dontrell Hilliard looks good. If we trade Duke, his role just got amplified.

2. Hopefully the backups in general look good. I feel we have really strong starters, but depth concerns me.

3. I think we have more new starters on defense than offense, so integrating the news pieces will be rough early on.

The Sheehy guy has done everything right. Also, the defensive line has balled out.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I saw you tag me in this and I thought "Okay...they gotta be talking about Callaway or maybe Derrick Willies..." but Jarvis?

giphy.gif

Good point; Megatron did indeed have much less reliable hands than Jarvis--bad comparison there.

18 hours ago, mistakey said:

Jerry slower than OBJ for sure.  

No doubt, my brutha. Generational game changers who don't do it with crazy size or hops, but by route running, craftiness, work ethic, and sheer dam will. Now, unlike Jerry, OBJ does have elite speed, although Jerry had elite game speed. Took short slants to the house like I take short trips to Krispy Kreme's; routinely.

10 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

No doubt, my brutha. Generational game changers who don't do it with crazy size or hops, but by route running, craftiness, work ethic, and sheer dam will. Now, unlike Jerry, OBJ does have elite speed, although Jerry had elite game speed. Took short slants to the house like I take short trips to Krispy Kreme's; routinely.

yo i cant wait to see obj's performance on slants this year.  i am far too inebriated to find the links right now but saw some stats where obj is elite at most things but especially elite at running slants and freddie called a sht ton of slants last year.  

this team has far too good players that are too hard and focused at working to be bad.  was watching a commercial for the next building the browns and freddie is chewing someone t f out.  for anyone worrying that this dude was gonna be too soft i dont think you have to worry.  

i got a good feelin boys about this year.  a real good feeling.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mistakey said:

yo i cant wait to see obj's performance on slants this year.  i am far too inebriated to find the links right now but saw some stats where obj is elite at most things but especially elite at running slants and freddie called a sht ton of slants last year.  

this team has far too good players that are too hard and focused at working to be bad.  was watching a commercial for the next building the browns and freddie is chewing someone t f out.  for anyone worrying that this dude was gonna be too soft i dont think you have to worry.  

i got a good feelin boys about this year.  a real good feeling.

He’s a slant route God. ( not all of these clips are slants )

If we run some pick plays in the redzone this offense will be impossible to stop.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1