Training Camp 2019 - The Iconic Champion Awakens

brooks1957

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I’m tellin ya. He talks about Parcells more than any previous mentor. He spent more time with Arians and Whisenhunt, but Parcells is a guy who will mold you.

Arians and Whisenhunt are good coaches but Parcells is a HoF and is on another level. Not surprised that is the coach that has molded him the most.

The love reading that fundamentals and technique are dominating practices. About dam time! Young talented team; add valuable/impactful vets, teach-teach-teach, pound the fundamentals, make them compete their butts off for everything, make sure they're in great shape, and instill an attitude. Then, just maybe, you've got the makings of something great. 

Beauty of our 4-3, it's not super complicated up front. We can focus on technique over scheme and let our front play loose, fast, and aggressive. 

We are seriously deep at DB! We have a few under the radar guys, UDFA and late round guys, who easily would've clinched jobs on this team just 2-4 years ago. JT Hassell has supposedly been showing off his speed. Jhavonte Dean is reportedly making plays just like in minicamp, Pipkin is garnering attention - getting reps with the 2's, Donnie Lewis was mentioned by name on NFL Network by Steve Smith for looking good in the slot, Nathan Zegura was bragging up Sheldrick Redwine, added to Eric Murray and Whitehead...? Hmmm.

Cut downs our going to be crazy.

Also, OBJ mentioned Mack Wilson by name as an unheralded guy showing out. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

The love reading that fundamentals and technique are dominating practices. About dam time! Young talented team; add valuable/impactful vets, teach-teach-teach, pound the fundamentals, make them compete their butts off for everything, make sure they're in great shape, and instill an attitude. Then, just maybe, you've got the makings of something great. 

If you can block and tackle really well, then you will win  some football games.

31 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Beauty of our 4-3, it's not super complicated up front. We can focus on technique over scheme and let our front play loose, fast, and aggressive. 

We are seriously deep at DB! We have a few under the radar guys, UDFA and late round guys, who easily would've clinched jobs on this team just 2-4 years ago. JT Hassell has supposedly been showing off his speed. Jhavonte Dean is reportedly making plays just like in minicamp, Pipkin is garnering attention - getting reps with the 2's, Donnie Lewis was mentioned by name on NFL Network by Steve Smith for looking good in the slot, Nathan Zegura was bragging up Sheldrick Redwine, added to Eric Murray and Whitehead...? Hmmm.

Cut downs our going to be crazy.

Also, OBJ mentioned Mack Wilson by name as an unheralded guy showing out. 

If we hit again on some udfa or lower round picks we will be stacked. Wont need to hold onto either schobert or randall.

• Like 1

The fan needs to shut his mouth IMO. You can heckle through social media, you can heckle at a game that you paid to get into, but at practice that you got into for free, shut your mouth. You don’t have the ability to be out there doing what he is doing... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

The fan needs to shut his mouth IMO. You can heckle through social media, you can heckle at a game that you paid to get into, but at practice that you got into for free, shut your mouth. You don’t have the ability to be out there doing what he is doing... 

Well he needs the practice with dealing with fans heckling him obviously so it was a good thing. Let him learn and move on, which is why they are there.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Wait so heckling behind a computer screen is ok but doing it to someone’s face isn’t?? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Wait so heckling behind a computer screen is ok but doing it to someone’s face isn’t?? 

I'm sorta that way. I know a lot of people prefer you say something to their face, not me. I don't really care if people talk about me behind my back. If you say it to my face I have to deal with it, I'd rather not have to waste my time.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Wel yea cause he can mute or block people or not check what they are saying. Prolly the last place he wants to be heckled at is freaking practice. At least at games you can write it off as an opposing fan but you know at practice it’s a browns fan doing it

• Like 1