Redskins vs Browns Gameday Thread - Preseason Week 1 (8/8/19)

MKnight82

So the Redskins didnt need a ILB to cover!!!! I'm pissed!!! Dude Mack Wilson was right there to have!!! This is killing me just like us not taking Desmond King to fill the void at FS a year or two ago!! Wilson can cover RB's and TEs and it's showing!

Just now, Skins212689 said:

So the Redskins didnt need a ILB to cover!!!! I'm pissed!!! Dude Mack Wilson was right there to have!!! This is killing me just like us not taking Desmond King to fill the void at FS a year or two ago!! Wilson can cover RB's and TEs and it's showing!

But we have Cole Holcomb!

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Just think, we’re going to fight Trent Williams instead of coming to an agreement. This team is so dumb. 

well thats because they don't care about winning. They only care about selling tickets and making money AND never admitting they are wrong.

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

There’s no point firing Gruden unless Bruce is gone too.

Bruce isn't the one coaching these guys and letting them consistently get away with mental mistakes! John Gruden would be lighting a fire under some of these guys behind!!! Even Herm Edwards wouldn't allow some of these things!

You play to win the game! Consistent Mental errors would've got you fired not a constant try it again. Some of these guys just don't have the "IT" to play this sport. I need me guys out there looking end others dreams.

Archived