Potential Move Coming With A'Shawn Robinson

Just Want A Title

Last year, A'Shawn Robinson was benched and more or less disappeared for the first four games.  He seemed to find something and was playing really well by the end of the year.  There were rumblings of him not getting along with the new coaching staff.  I read this today on MLive:

So Robinson’s return to the field was certainly welcomed, although he worked on a pitch count and seemed gassed by the end of the two-hour practice. He was the last player to finish a lap around the practice fields after the workout. In fact, he was 27 seconds slower than anybody else. By the end, I wouldn’t even consider whatever he was doing running.

Something about this doesn't seem right.  Do you think we could be looking at serious problem?  Thoughts?

I don’t think you need to read anything into it. Sounds like he might have to maintain a more rigorous training program in the off season. Some of the big nasties really struggle with conditioning in the off season and given temperatures if someone is out of shape and dragging 300+ pounds around the track they can implode pretty quick.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...