2019 Scrubs League - Need 4 owners!!!

chisoxguy7

Please Note: You MUST be able to attend a live draft (towards the end of August) to participate in this league. No Exceptions.

Welcome to the sign-up and discussion thread for the 2019 Scrubs League!

This league format was originally conducted on these forums circa 2012 and was commissioned by @SwiftTexan.

Information:

• Platform: Yahoo (This is because Yahoo is the only major platform that offers a full "Do Not Draft" list.)
    • Alternatively, we may elect to draft on Yahoo and then import rosters to a different platform.
  • Number of Teams: 10
  • League Format: Annual Redraft
  • Type of Draft: Live
  • Anticipated Draft Date Range: August 26-31, 2019
  • Scoring: Full PPR with return yardage | https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/74661/settings
  • Starting Lineup: 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1 K 
  • Bench: 4 (Total of 120 rostered players throughout the league)
  • Waivers: Rolling (move to last after successful claim)
  • Schedule: 13 week regular season (Two 5-team divisions), 2 division winners plus 4 wildcard teams  make playoffs, Week 14 quarterfinals, 15 semifinals, 16 championship (single elimination)
  • The Special Catch: The top 100 players by ADP (from Fantasy Football Calculator's PPR ADP Tracker) as established on August 20, 2019 will be ineligible to be drafted or rostered at any point of the season.

Are you ready for a new and exciting league opportunity? Ready to put your knowledge of sleepers and handcuffs to the test? Anticipating the sweet, sweet opportunity to say "Man, running back by committees are GREAT!"? Are you prepared to select Bilal Powell or Corey Clement as your RB1, and be really happy about it?

Re-introducing the 2018 Scrubs League, where the lineup you'd otherwise rebuild can win you a fantasy championship!

The Scrubs league is a unique format where owners are forbidden from drafting or rostering any of the top 100 players by ADP at any point of the season.

If you like what you hear, and you're ready to have a positive reaction to a player putting up 3 points on game-day, please sign up below!

Here are our owners from 2018:

1. @chisoxguy7
  2. @tntitans4life17
  3. @Forge
  4. @One Punch Man
  5. @The Gnat
  6. @#39 Fan
  7. @bigbadbuff23835
  8. @Lieker
  9. @Bieker1
  10. @ChaRisMa

2019 Owners:

1. Chisoxguy7
  2. Forge
  3. Lieker
  4. Dome
  5. Ramrod
  6. BearerofNews
  7. 11sanchez11

Waitlist:

Edited by chisoxguy7

put me in for sure.

edit... it's on yahoo. lemme think about it lol. i don't think I have anything else on yahoo. It's another app/website i'd need to check and could forget. 

Edited by Dome

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

put me in for sure.

edit... it's on yahoo. lemme think about it lol. i don't think I have anything else on yahoo. It's another app/website i'd need to check and could forget. 

Platform is up for discussion. In the past we have used Yahoo because it allows all members to remove the top 100 from the draft board completely.

Just now, chisoxguy7 said:

Platform is up for discussion. In the past we have used Yahoo because it allows all members to remove the top 100 from the draft board completely.

Yeah I just read that part.

I've actually been looking for that feature for a different kind of scrubs league I'm considering putting together. Didn't know it existed on Yahoo. 

Lemme look into yahoo and see what else they offer, i've played strictly on FleaFlicker for the last 3-4 years.