Sign in to follow this  
TENINCH

The Voyage

Posted (edited)

Edited by Klomp

3 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Episode 1 is up and it's pretty good! I'll post the episodes here at they are made available.

https://www.vikings.com/video/minnesota-vikings-the-voyage-episode-01

Cool little video series, gives a decent little look inside.  Honestly though you look at the dudes on that team it is defense all the way, Harrison Smith, Anthony Barr, Danielle Hunter etc.  They need some tough leaders offensively to develop especially on the OL, Rudolph and Thielen are good leaders but they need some more.  Not totally sold on Kirk's leadership and ability to relate to his teammates but hopefully that improves this year.

But just imagine those dudes in the draft room, they do that for a living full time.  Talk about sweet, only thing negative about it would be potential job changes and moving around the country.  Because just in terms of analyzing prospects talk about fun.    

I've been jealous seeing a lot of these types of videos with other teams. I am really excited for this

Good for a first episode. Hope the narrator gets better. Studwell seems like a great guy and I can see he'll be missed in the organization. Looking forward to more!