Football is back! (Kindof) - HOF Game - Broncos vs. Falcons

RaidersAreOne

Not really watching. The whole fun of the preseason for me is analyzing who I think is doing well and might be giving themselves an advantage to make the roster, but I don't know enough about non-Patriot teams to have that in this game. Excited nontheless, though. Football!!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, tab said:

drew lock looks promising, and the falcons backup who isnt schaub looks good too

one of the words i saw thrown around with lock a lot was "pro-ready", that he was gonna be the high floor but lower ceiling guy from the bunch

thoughts?

21 minutes ago, tab said:

drew lock looks promising, and the falcons backup who isnt schaub looks good too

Schaub is terrible and should retire. If he sees the field at all this year, they are FFFFd 

He was shying away from hits and short arming passes. Just completely throwing ducks. What a joke 

6 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

one of the words i saw thrown around with lock a lot was "pro-ready", that he was gonna be the high floor but lower ceiling guy from the bunch

thoughts?

idk if he's pro ready, he looked shakey a few times but he had some nice long passes that could have been caught if the guys had run a bit faster

Just now, tab said:

idk if he's pro ready, he looked shakey a few times but he had some nice long passes that could have been caught if the guys had run a bit faster

he doesn't have much established support at WR but sutton is a goer i think, be interesting to see how he develops.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

thoughts?

You have him confused with someone else. He came from a weird system in college. He had the most experience of all the top guys, but that didn't make him proready by any stretch of the imagination. 

He has upside but he just seems like a giant douchebag 

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

You have him confused with someone else. He came from a weird system in college. He had the most experience of all the top guys, but that didn't make him proready by any stretch of the imagination. 

He has upside but he just seems like a giant douchebag 

most experience in college + being white = pundits seeing you as pro ready