NFL preseason games talk: General discussion

buno67

4 hours ago, Tomahawk said:

It's nice in theory.  But if the Jets or someone offers him $10+ mill a year, and the Browns are over here offering $4-6 million, guess what........

What are the odds that Dorsey asks Landry to restructure in order to free up some cap space to retain other players.

I've heard a million times from stat guys that the salary cap doesn't really exist if you have a good GM because of all the ways you can structure deals. 

Either way, I think both Kirksey/Schobert are gone like others have said and Higgins will go to the highest bidder. I bet those 3 all leave to clear the way to lock up Randall, Baker, Garrett and possibly Hunt. Garrett is going to get paid after this season (if they are smart) and it's going to be big big big big money.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Browns leading the Giants 14-3.

Oops, that's a baseball score from the Indians/Yankees game. Sorry bruce.

Oops my butt.

That was intentional.

Do not patronize me with your pathetic faux apologies because you cannot observe structure, discipline and order in your posts. ;)

The thought of Arizona running an air raid offense is interesting.  Is it going to crash and burn like Chip Kelly's offense in Philly?  Can it be somewhat successful like when the Houston Oilers ran the Run & Shoot with Warren Moon or the Atlanta Falcons for a period of time?   To run that type of offense, in my opinion you need a good offensive line and Arizona just doesn't have it.  Kyler Murray may end up running for his life on most plays or will be getting hit a lot this year.  Who knows but last night was not a good look for the Cardinals starting offense.

Peace!!!