NFL preseason games talk: General discussion

buno67

1 hour ago, brooks1957 said:

Chiefs just lost QB Chad Henne over the weekend.

Would they come calling? Probably not.

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/8773/chad-henne

I would say no to them calling.  They wouldn't waste a trade asset trying to get something that they can probably get from waivers of the free agent market.

Peace!!!

On 8/25/2019 at 9:17 PM, pnies20 said:

Titans/Stoolers 

Titans replacement for Lewan is complete garbage. 

Ben made the Titans secondary look very suspect.

Tannehill has looked better than mariota 

Devin Bush is the real deal

James Washington is a legit #2

Steelers look to be in mid season form already 🤮

These are very good observations...VERY GOOD ones. Anyone who thinks we walking over this division this year is INSANE....the Bengals are better than people think....I think they may be more of a challenge than the ravens. Now folks may love them...but their offense does not look like its going to work this year to me....and Lamar Jackson will be injured by week 6 (book it)...but the Steelers look reloaded...Washington looks legit, their TE's group is strong, as long as conner stays healthy they got enough of a running game to compliment, and Bush and TJ look like animals...The only weakness is it looks like their secondary can be had.....

25 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

These are very good observations...VERY GOOD ones. Anyone who thinks we walking over this division this year is INSANE....the Bengals are better than people think....I think they may be more of a challenge than the ravens. Now folks may love them...but their offense does not look like its going to work this year to me....and Lamar Jackson will be injured by week 6 (book it)...but the Steelers look reloaded...Washington looks legit, their TE's group is strong, as long as conner stays healthy they got enough of a running game to compliment, and Bush and TJ look like animals...The only weakness is it looks like their secondary can be had.....

I honestly have no idea how Cincinnati will finish. Their injuries to their already suspect OL definitely don't help. I wasn't a fan of them hiring Taylor, but I understood their idea of trying to swing for the fences after years of mediocrity with Lewis. I could see them finishing anywhere between 3-7 wins, but I'd say 5-6 if I were to place a bet on it.

Pittsburgh will always be a contender as long as Big Ben is Big Ben. Even without Brown, their offense should be fine. If anything, I'd be more worried about their OL falling apart now that Munchak is gone. Their defense should be solid as well. My point is, they still have a very strong chance at winning the division.

• Like 1