STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

vrv7XtlE9fNvmQcXftmhwg-EOMG1nhrkNO09EeSJW9jNmLrisJn4QDk-RJI8SwCZBO1Bg0pUFYINo4IsnzQpEpqWTAdQFpMZpEj1tHWrE9ySgGhvl-jTJ2I2kUnvetX6QCm40N0w

Players:

1. theuntouchable: Luther Sloan, Section 31 aligned. Killed Night 1.
  2. Malfatron: Elim Garak, Cardassian Union aligned; originally Outlaw aligned. Lynched Day 7.
  3. SirA1: Anjohl Tennan, Pah-Wraiths aligned; originally Dukat, Cardassian Union aligned. Lynched Day 4.
  4. bcb1213: Quark, Outlaw aligned. Survived until the game's end.
  5. Glen: Weyoun, Dominion aligned. Killed Night 3.
  6. Pickle Rick: Benjamin Sisko, Federation aligned. Survived until the game's end.
  7. Ragnarok: Enabran Tain, Cardassian Union aligned. Killed Night 6.
  8. carl_sjunior: Julian Bashir, Federation aligned. Killed Night 2.
  9. Whicker: Ezri Dax, Federation aligned; originally Jadzia Dax, Federation aligned. Survived until the game's end.
  10. Counselor: Miles O'Brien, Federation aligned. Killed Night 3.
  11. SwAg: Jake Sisko, Civilian aligned. Lynched Day 1.
  12. rackcs: Kira Nerys, Bajor aligned. Killed Night 1.
  13. pwny: Female Changeling, Dominion aligned. Killed Night 6.
  14. Forge: Gor, Dominion aligned. Lynched Day 6.
  15. kingseanjohn: Leeta, Bajor aligned. Killed Night 4.
  16. The Orca: Morn, Outlaw aligned. Survived until the game's end.
  17. Dome: Nog, Federation aligned. Killed Night 5.
  18. squire12: Odo, Bajor aligned. Killed Night 3.
  19. gopherwrestler: Winn Adami, Pah-Wraiths aligned; originally Bajor aligned. Lynched Day 5.
  20. MWil23: Rom, Bajor aligned; originally Civilian aligned. Killed Night 4.
  21. swoosh: Worf, Federation aligned. Killed Night 5.
  22. VikeManDan: Kasidy Yates, Civilian aligned. Killed Night 6.
  23. ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI (replaced by SwAg on Day 3): Starfleet Officer, Federation aligned. Survived until the game's end.
  24. Raves: Bajoran Citizen, Bajor aligned. Lynched Day 2.
  25. Matts4313: Damar, Cardassian Union aligned. Lynched Day 3.
  26. Tugboat: Starfleet Officer, Federation aligned. Killed Night 5.

Reserve Players:

1. theuntouchable

Days/Nights:

Day 1 Start

Day 1 End

Day 2 Start

Day 2 End

Day 3 Start

Day 3 End

Day 4 Start

Day 4 End

Day 5 Start

Day 5 End

Day 6 Start

Day 6 End

Day 7 Start

Game End

Awards

Rules:

Day Phase Rules:

1. To vote for someone, type their name in bold. Color must be black, and in, at least, a normal font size. You may vote for a no lynch. If “no lynch” has a majority, there will be no lynch.
  2. Day Phases will last 24 hours, unless my schedule demands otherwise. Deadline should always be around 9 PM ET (8PM CT).
  3. Lynches will not automatically occur prior to the deadline.
  4. If there is a tie between players at the end of the deadline, there will be a 15-minute overtime period. In this overtime period, any player who was voting for a player not in the majority may re-cast their vote to a player in the majority (players whose vote is already for one of those players cannot change their vote). If, after 15 minutes, there is still a tie, a no lynch occurs.
  5. Due to there being periods of the day where I cannot actively monitor the site, if anyone can keep a vote count for me if I haven’t posted one in awhile, I will love you forever.
  6. You must vote during each day phase. Failure to do this twice in a row will result in your death and/or being replaced if there’s a willing standin.

Night Phase Rules:

1. After night is called, players will have 30 minutes to send in moves if they haven’t already, then they are locked. There is no penalty for sending in night moves during the day phase, in fact, you should send them in early if possible.
  2. You are allowed to post during the night, but do not post any results from that night’s actions before the night has ended.
  3. Night actions and items do have a certain priority assigned, but the details of this will not be revealed during the course of play (although like TNG mafia, the notion that "anything that can be assumed to happen at the same time does" is a core principal).

General Rules:

1. You may edit posts you made in the last 5 minutes to fix typos or to add something but do not edit any post but your latest post, and do not add or remove a vote. If you abuse this, I will punish your team at my discretion. 
  2. Do not communicate or discuss this game outside of this thread without explicit permission.
  3. Upon your death, you are allowed one post. This post cannot contain anything game related.
  4. You are allowed to claim your name and/or power but copy/pasting the contents of your PM is not allowed. You may summarize it in your own words. 
  5. Please put a decent effort into remaining active (posting at least three times per day phase) throughout the game. 
  6. If you die on Day 1 or Night 1 and were given no special information, I'll probably let you become a replacement player if you request it.
  7. Have fun!

Setup Details:

1. This is a sequel to Star Trek: TNG Mafia so it will have similar mechanics. Familiarizing yourself with that game if you didn’t participate wouldn’t be a bad idea.
  2. When someone dies, their role PM will be revealed to everyone! Thus, while this is a closed role setup, a player’s death will still provide some clarity.
  3. Not everyone will be a named character; there are generic crewman roles, of a few types.
  4. Everyone will have some sort of unique power.
  5. Day actions are extremely rare due to me not being able to monitor the site at certain hours.
  6. In this game, in addition to role abilities, there is also an item mechanic. You may use a role ability and an item in the same night, but only one of each. Both item uses and abilities count as visits.
  7. Scum players will receive details to help them set up a fake claim including but not limited to the Federation’s and Bajor's win condition and a sample generic crewman role PM.
  8. It should be noted however that the dynamic of Deep Space 9 is quite different than that of the Enterprise - While the Enterprise was a Federation ship with almost everyone on board being Federation crew, Deep Space 9 is an open port with many civilians and even outlaws finding residence there. Moreover, it is the center of a tense political situation as the station is actually owned by Bajor, who invited the Federation to operate the station due to their lack of expertise, following a decades-long occupation at the hands of the Cardassians.
  9. Therefore there are actually two Town factions - the Federation, and Bajor. These factions are allied and can win with eachother (or alone). There may be some complications that arise from this situation, however.
  10. This is my first second attempt at this. Go easy on me if the balance isn’t quite right!
  11. Mistakes/Erratas: If I as host make a mistake in a night message or role description, I will attempt to inform that party as soon as I realize a mistake was made. If I made a mistake in a death, deaths are final, and I'm deeply sorry for that! But undoing a death is something I can't do because it could completely change the dynamic of the game.

Story:

NOTE: This story takes place in somewhat of a “floating timeline”. While in my mind, it’s taking place in one of the later seasons of the show, I did not attempt to limit myself by making sure it was consistent with the canon of the actual show. The game may make reference to events from the show that can be assumed to be in the past. But a character may be alive or still on the station even if they would’ve died or departed before the referenced events. In short, this game certainly has a few contradictions to the timeline, and thus, you shouldn’t use that info to try to prove something during the game. In general, knowledge about the show is not required to play the game. Flavor for your role will be provided with each Role PM so you’ll at least have some clue what is going on.

It was a tense time on the station - while the Federation had gotten the upper hand in the fighting due to allying with the Romulans and Klingons and mining the wormhole, the Dominion’s alliance with the Breen had made the situation bleak yet again. The one bit of good news for the Federation’s survival chances was Damar and Dukat’s rebellion against the Dominion. Therefore, they were aboard the station seeking advice on mounting a resistance cell from Kira Nerys.

However, a ship was coming from Cardassia Prime at high warp. They had been tracking it for some time - but there was not enough Federation ships in the area to intercept if it was an invasion fleet. Thankfully, only a single Jem’Hadar attack cruiser came out of warp. They hailed the station.

Ben Sisko rubbed his beard and muttered, “on screen”. On the viewscreen was a familiar and unwelcome face: That of Weyoun.

“Captain, we meet again. Can I just take the time to mention how commendable you have been during the -”

“Get to the point, Weyoun!” Sisko barked.

“Very well, Captain. It has come to the attention of the Dominion that you have Dominion fugitives aboard your station. We want them.”

“Last I checked, we were still at war, Weyoun. Give me a reason why I shouldn’t open fire on your ship right now.”

“Oh, come now, Captain,” reasoned Weyoun, “Just because we are at war, doesn’t mean we can’t be civilized… I’ve come here in a single ship, I merely want a fair exchange. We have over a dozen Federation POWs aboard. I believe an exchange of them for our fugitives would be a fair exchange? Even during war, there can be reason for a mutually beneficial trade, after all.”

Sisko pondered for a moment. He couldn’t give them Damar, an agreement was made for their safety. However, he couldn’t let a moment of possible diplomacy go to waste either. “How many are aboard your ship?”

“My ship only carries the minimum complement of Jem’Hadar, myself, another representative of the Dominion and… a founder. You may scan our ship to verify.”

Miles O’Brien scanned the ship, “As far as I can tell, he’s not lying, cap’tin.”

“Very well, Weyoun. Your ship may dock on boarding pad C. Mr. Worf, dispatch a security team immediate to that dock.”

“Right away, sir,” replied Worf.

Just then, however, another ship, this one coming from the direction of Earth, came out of warp.

“Seems like you have quite the situation on your hand, Captain,” said another annoyingly-familiar voice. This one belonged to Sloan, an operative from Section 31.

“Sloan!” scowled Sisko, “We have no need for assistance for you at this time.”

“Oh, I disagree, Captain,” reasoned Sloan, “On board your station right now is all of the major players in the Dominion. We can’t afford to let such an opportunity to end the war pass. But don’t worry, I’ll handle it with this little gift I received from the Romulans.”

Sloan beamed off his ship. Seconds later, O’Brien started picking up strange radiation on  his display. “Sir, this radiation complies with the radiation we saw from the Enterprise-D from its Romulan takeover…”

“Very good,” beamed a now unrecognizable voice - but one that Sisko assumed to be Sloan, “This is the anti-recollection field. This should allow us to deal with this Cardassian and Dominion threat easily, should it not?”

“Cease your actions this moment, mister!” demanded Sisko, but to no avail. He looked around the command center - no one looked familiar to him. This was a tense situation in the war and the political climate of Bajor, this was the last distraction he needed!

Worf was all too familiar with the trouble this could cause - after being assumed dead, he was returned as a POW from the Romulans when the Romulans allied themselves with the Federation against the Dominion. He had thought he would not have to relive the tragedy that occurred aboard the Enterprise.

But it seemed fate decided otherwise. Will the Federation and Bajorans aboard the station be able to fend off Section 31, the Dominion, and the Cardassians?

Welcome to Star Trek: Deep Space 9 Mafia!

Autopsy Reports:

@SwAg was:

Jake Sisko
Reporter, Human

KIoVTOjw4H6CSpNOhH1PlqKvxR6dFe22_6ugvNL5ShSanYdSPOJ6QQC4xt5kk4RR3yaxbq4rbUCEnTQ-gkh586O_fDrgUH3RqlBKCeXmSComOhPK-_LAS6iisNG1QK5ZPUBC1SsR

You are Jake Sisko, son of the commander of Deep Space 9, Benjamin Sisko. You've grown up quite a bit since moving to Deep Space 9, and despite being a minor, you've contributed to the success of the station in various ways. You're creative and honest - which has pushed you towards an interest in writing.

You are aligned as a Civilian: While not officially affiliated with any faction, you win if and only if the Federation or Bajor wins (or the game ends due to all threats being eliminated). That means, in general, you should seek to eliminate all threats to the Federation and/or Bajor.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Thrice per game, at night, may target a player and receive a copy of their night PM, if they received one.
  • Any message you write in your PADD is broadcast to all players during the night write-up via the Federation News Service. In order for this to work, you must put some effort in to make this sound like an actual report. If you want to know of a message is acceptable, you can ask me.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• PADD: May write a message in it, or read it. Writing in the pad always appends to what is already written. When the player holding the PADD dies, the contents of the data pad is revealed to all living players.
  • Combadge: You may use this to send a message to target player. All messages sent this way will be sent through me, do not PM anyone directly yourself. Messages must be 255 characters or less. They will be informed you were the one who sent the message, but not your role.

@rackcs was:

Kira Nerys
Major, Bajoran

GuObllWt61zVzsP5Y6q2L5zN6ECDidjVtuveAgaqQdHc3eNHk9-AMP7VqxRRVzFgoOKr3q_3VBDYp_kpewhN8a_sxuBCI_7MaJsIjg0WjNw9H_8jWwjMYdFjLN8CSDeaATmkxC5q

You are Kira Nerys, major of the Bajoran militia and liaison to the Federation on Deep Space 9. You are firey, passionate, and stubborn. Previously, you were a freedom fighter who used terrorism to drive the Cardassians off of Bajor. You were originally skeptical about inviting the Federation to Bajor, but have since changed your mind.

You are aligned with Bajor: Eliminate all threats to Bajor. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. The Federation (including Section 31) is allied with Bajor and thus not considered a threat, but you don't need them to win, either.

ROLE POWERS:

• Twice per game, at night, you may plant a bomb outside target player's quarters. If another player visits targeted player during the night (except if that visit was part of a multiple-target action, like the Tricorder), the targeted player and all players who visited that player during that night will die (except yourself and visitors using a multiple-target action). You cannot use this ability if you used it the night before, nor can you use it the first night of the game.
  • Once per night, instead of bombing, may add a target player to your private chat. You only have one chat and all players will be added to this chat. Player's roles will not be revealed, but all players must join the chat as their FF username. DO NOT add people to the chat yourself, I will create and add people to the chat for you.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Phaser: Starts with 2 charges. Can be used on target player to 'stun' (roleblock and removes target's ability to vote the next day), which takes 1 charge or kill which takes 2.
  • Combadge: You may use this to send a message to target player. All messages sent this way will be sent through me, do not PM anyone directly yourself. Messages must be 255 characters or less. They will be informed you were the one who sent the message, but not your role.

@theuntouchable was:

Luther Sloan
Operative, Human

Ewy0l2r6UEIKRwAdHUnKBggMqqEp9LUeXSQvt-B81DHZ5IfIGW28w7AraX291uLUatL8rYnYDcDfDcoH4oOszZcElQb3dFCANFktLWrMISK0919gLpu02DKMVcr9ekel8udFTAGQ

You are Luther Sloan, an operative for Section 31, the Federation's secret intelligence agency. You do what you believe is best to help the Federation by doing what the Federation charter explicitly forbids Federation officers to do. You are cunning, smart, and focused.

You are aligned with Section 31: You win if and only if the Federation wins, and count as Federation for this purpose. However, Federation-aligned players lose if a member of Section 31 remains alive. At least one of your faction must be alive at the end of the game.

ROLE POWERS:

• On even nights, may target a player to get a report on their alignment. If they are Federation-aligned, you will also find out if they are considered a crewman, or not.
  • Thrice per game, on an odd night, may target a player. If that player is a crewman (Federation-algined player who is not a member of the command staff), you successfully recruit them into Section 31, converting their alignment to the Section 31. If not, that player player is informed that Luther Sloan attempted to convert them (but not your identity).

STARTING ITEMS:

@Raves was:

Bajoran Citizen
Citizen, Bajoran

You are a Bajoran citizen currently living on Deep Space 9. A chef by trade, business is currently rough due to the Dominion War.

You are aligned with Bajor: Eliminate all threats to Bajor. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. The Federation (including Section 31) is allied with Bajor and thus not considered a threat, but you don't need them to win, either.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, target two other players to invite them to a masked private meal. Both of your targets learn the other target's role and alignment, but not their identity. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.

STARTING ITEMS:

• PADD: May write a message in it, or read it. Writing in the pad always appends to what is already written. When the player holding the PADD dies, the contents of the data pad is revealed to all living players.

@carl_sjunior was:

Julian Bashir
Doctor, Human

XmhLHNXQTXkOkbr2WNB4TgP-Lv3-3Xt7OsmnZram_nJ6Y-MbVKI242H23wb6zqC-eF6nLHYck4NkT3FoIrXSB2U5l-G3nucVilWJpquXT9of17q2OAw43MzMFlhVViUagLKYHOqM

You are Julian Bashir, the station's doctor and top in your class at the Academy. Secretly, you were biologically enhanced as a youth, a secret that you were forced to keep in order to have a future in Star Fleet. You are extremely intelligent and confident nearly to the point of arrogance, but you would do anything to help your friends.

You are aligned with the Federation: Eliminate all threats to the Federation, including Section 31. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. Bajor is allied with The Federation and thus not considered a threat, but you don't need them to win, either.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, can target another player. That player is protected from all attacks that night and cannot be lynched during the next day.
  • On an even night, instead of protecting a player, you may give target player an Hypo Extractor.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Hypo-Extractor: Can be used to receive a report on target player's race. If that player is a Changeling, that information will be given immediately. Else, the report won't be granted until the night after using this item (as the blood sample must be sent to the lab). Can only be used once.

@Matts4313 was:

Damar
Legate, Cardassian

RRG8yZnCqyNrDdQRQXFKGYGzOhj6nNFuQLpv_ytJTUhkpHL5O9w7L71Re7FlIlHa3Ru68q3393Rm9kgN8rPDYV0Xj9j8aS9lLi1yFojtzTP6hZvo7SbdD6MWfvAwAk8cfaeuwoB0

You are Legate Damar. For years, you were Gul Dukat's right hand man, but after the disappearance of Dukat following the Cardassian alliance with the Dominion, you were thrust into the role of Legate. Now sick of the exploitation of the Caradassians from the Dominion, you lead a resistance to free Cardassians from their Dominion oppresors.

You are aligned with the Cardassian Union: The Cardassian Union must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, you may target one ally. All actions used against that ally that night will fail, except visits by Winn Adami (Tricorder will still work but exclude your target). You may not target the same player with this ability two nights in a row.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Disruptor (faction): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Kills a target player.

@Glen was:

Weyoun
Supervisor, Vorta

MAl5Mh80EH6rzoi9yuZ8r_l5xAFJE1-pLSmAouiiDn7T9egVM2FovgPvZz1VEelN2CCUCbxAasr1H_It_XitLJWz8088o060Cdw4oDR8hAoxz7dOO6OzlBkyC0AbL_fzW5XsHUg1

You are Weyoun, a vorta supervisor and one of the most trusted confadants of the Founders. While diplomatic and charismatic, at times your arrogance has led to mistakes. Still, you are the best tactical mind that the Dominion has in the Alpha quadrant and you are extremely loyal to the Founders.

You are aligned with the Dominion: The Dominion must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, target two other players. All players (including allied players) visiting either of those players will instead be redirected to the other.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Phaser (faction): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used on target player to stun (roleblock and remove target's ability to vote the next day) or kill.

@Counselor was:

Miles O'Brien
Chief Petty Officer, Human

o-lr-CelygA3kLu7MGW25Pqs0yMIADMjNf2xc1N8aJle1PEUeXeVpGU1GA9P5DfQ6yfvY5J-3deYg_n0LmjK0bpvc4IFi214owo79plMacjKElwC3WuinAkxgtxhd4r8GPyTWKHD

You are Miles O'Brien, Chief Petty Officer of Deep Space 9. Transferring from the Enterprise, this title doesn't do you justice, as you actually are the de-facto chief engineer of the station. When something goes wrong, as it usually does, you are always able to fix it in a timely fashion. You are a family man, and are married to Keiko O'Brien, with whom you share one daughter with, Molly.

You are aligned with the Federation: Eliminate all threats to the Federation, including Section 31. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. Bajor is allied with The Federation and thus not considered a threat, but you don't need them to win, either.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, can erect a force field around a target player. That player is roleblocked, and any other actions targeting that player will fail. You may not target the same player with this ability two nights in a row.
  • Once per night, instead of creating a force field, you can reroute target player's actions (both their role ability and an item they're using) to another target player. You can't reroute that player again this game.

STARTING ITEMS:

@squire12 was:

Odo
Constable, Changeling

Tx2oRYfAbyFFVvu78sp9LikFHmLnnmHqdvyhAMYpGWn0HAeC40xyeB4C0kL5uWQsc2IB8RQIca_tqUK39RkxzkS2wNwgt8JPoD8hbZ29zufghtE0nQb1u_ds2vEkzJHkhKUvttx-

You are Odo, a changeling serving effectively as the head of security on Deep Space 9. Originally an unknown sample found by a Bajoran scientist, it was eventually determined you were a sentient life form after you formed your ability to shapeshift. Serving in the same role during the Cardassian occupation, you were always considered fair to Bajorans, which earned you the right to serve in the same capacity after the occupation. You recently learned that others of your kind are the founders of the Dominion, a hostile empire from the Gamma quadrant.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, can target a player to receive a report on whether or not they are a criminal (whether or not someone is a criminal is determined by their alignment; but in general a criminal is scum or 3rd party).
  • On odd nights, instead of investigating a player to see if they are a criminal, you can instead target a player to receive one of the following reports: a) a report on what items they have in their inventory, b) a report on which players that player visited and visited by during the night, c) a report on their race. You can only receive one report of the same type per game.
  • CHANGELING RACIAL ABILITY: If you targeted a player during the night with a role ability, any reports used on you that night (except a blood test or a report on your visits) will give results as if you are that targeted player.

STARTING ITEMS:

@SirA1 was:

Dukat
Gul, Cardassian

9K3JoPw8hsefiZ4imGMXaDSgh9NFqUpdaDAtBxrTMbGzi9QTp2sId5_Fo9hIx2IdlJT_zI4tbo1pClAB940NmFceHwBOJ4WfWLTx6EMxWyCnb0tKyIQ0RyCpqHv-xok9wKuhlIKx

You are Gul Dukat, the former commander of Deep Space 9 (then Terok Nor), a role you absolutely loved. You are sneaky, deceitful, highly charismatic, and prideful. Your loyalty to the Cardassian Union isn't as great as your own ambition, which has caused you to become unpredictable at times. You orchistrated the alliance with the Dominion that later fell apart. You would love nothing better than to relive the glory of the occupation of Bajor.

You are aligned with the Cardassian Union: The Cardassian Union must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, can charm a target player you aren't aligned with. If targeted player visits someone during the night with a role ability, whoever they visited dies. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Once per game, can make your vote count as 3 votes during the day. The votes are immediately, silently and discretely added (although they will reflect on the next posted official vote count). Do this via PM during the day, at least one hour prior to the end of the day.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Disruptor (faction): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Kills a target player.

But @SirA1 became:

Anjohl Tennan
Emissary of the Pah-Wraiths, Cardassian

hCGfo928KcScrgLJi4zwzS8Td-WKkneLOZEULq70FnDe7lU_SV0WtM719vZT6HbNQrVhl2j36valJlBVrXdiIHEAeA5NlCpzexyfjUw3o2DINISWSAKLYJ1k63AtJBEJkBh7RjAa

After unlocking the Book of the Kosst Amojan with Winn Adami, you are now the Emissary of the Pah-Wraiths, posing under the name "Anjohl Tennan". Together, you will release the Pah-wraights so they can lay claim to the Celestial Temple and destroy the Prophets!

You are aligned with the Pah-Wraiths: Pah-Wraiths must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:

• You instantly know the identity of Winn Adami, who is now also converted to the Pah-Wraiths alignment. A new Pah-Wraiths faction chat is also opened for all members of your alignment.
  • Each night, you target Winn Adami automatically, if she is alive. If this ability is successful, any Bajor, Outlaw, or Civilian-aligned player Winn Adami successfully visits during the night with any of her role abilities will, additionally, be converted to the Pah-Wraiths alignment.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Disruptor: Kills a target player. Can only be used once.

@kingseanjohn was:

Leeta
Dabo Girl, Bajoran

HqQeeLu3_YjeQng-lFc5RWh_iNUpoO3WuNIajDek-Es_kxRsUiicyZ8h-0qmiEgp4hobgkWdFunrTN2cs5BVg1n0llCVhw44s10cjP1PIY1V5_D-ybJTA-nkZmSXIKfJEkCa5XJt

You are a Leeta, a Dabo Girl working at Quark's bar. Easily one of the most profitable Dabo Girls, you are are extremely social, and dream of someday achieving better things. You have a crush on Quark's brother, Rom.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, can target one player and roleblock them. You cannot target the same player two nights in a row with this ability.

STARTING ITEMS:

• none!

@MWil23 was:

Rom
Waiter, Ferengi

TfW4goAOin1imSHAGiqquIf1zkSUziiAypsmD2RaLmYJayYxFdTQimUZC1xBbm8yiT_NvmgV4OtVM13pCTu0s0paAR3bw_i02ITHmUp3sqeS-8AEzC7Ah6Q-GCv5m77XUOSU2Bro

You are Rom, a waiter working at your brother Quark's bar. You are extremely clumsy, have virtually no social skills, and have no business instinct, which often leads those you interact with to assume you are stupid. This couldn't be farther from the truth, as you are actually extremely gifted in the art of engineering. Unlike your brother (and almost every other Ferengi), you are loyal and well-meaning. You are the father of the first Ferengi to join Star Fleet, Nog.

You are aligned as a Civilian: While not officially affiliated with any faction, you win if and only if the Federation or Bajor wins (or the game ends due to all threats being eliminated) . That means, in general, you should seek to eliminate all threats to the Federation and/or Bajor.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, you may target one other player. If the targeted player uses a role ability during the night (item actions do not count as role abilities), you are told how many targets that night action had. If they don't visit, they will be informed you were outside their quarters that night.
  • Once per night, instead of using the previous ability, may target a number of players equal to the amount of players targeted by the player you last used your first ability on. Their ability will be copied exactly and applied to your specified targets. You must use your first ability before using this ability again.

STARTING ITEMS:

@gopherwrestler was:

Winn Adami
Kai, Bajoran

C0ctMJn7G4wPc7tY9HdzzATpMWTpzzp5ZRjJlHQJGw89keeVOSfY8iFQoPtkAkhmX3svpLuBvZBFjQtmvp0_TIZqhcbVF5fTDhWr5YCYVpaLDMy_CgWONnyJuHsbh1rsVtm8tMRC

You are Kai Winn, the holy leader of Bajor. Elected Kai after the loss of Opaka, you've always resented having to share the spirtual spotlight with the Emissary of the Prophets, Ben Sisko. Despite cunningly seeking power at any cost, you do hold Bajor's best interest at heart, deep down.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, you may target another player. If that player is Bajoran (the race), your alignments will be revealed to eachother. Targetting Dukat with this ability instead converts him to a Anjohl Tennan.
  • Once per game, if Benjamin Sisko is dead, instead of attempting to reveal yourself, you may change the allegience of Bajor from the Federation to either the Cardassian Union or Dominion. Whichever faction you choose will have their win condition changed to: "Eliminate all players in the Federation and [the other faction]. At least one of the Bajor faction must be alive at the end of the game." The Federation's win condition will be updated to "The Federation must outnumber all other living players." Bajor's win condition will be updated such that it cannot win with the Federation. All players aligned with the Federation, Bajor, and your chosen faction will be informed of their new win condition.
  • If you were to die before Benjamin Sisko, he will be able to manipulate the people of Bajor as he sees fit.

STARTING ITEMS:

• none!

@swoosh was:

Worf
Lt. Commander, Klingon

zKTjL51lQXqsdUOefpL_aqbhKoszEZI2JRifbXiaVaFWOtPc3gP62CH2p979_4kXMTh1KUKbw6eFCt_y22Av17we9NNLnQ5qczyd3VSzBkeh-7KTua99McONGqqmEvP87dn43MJn

You are Worf, son of Mogh. You were raised by humans after your parents died in the Battle of Kitomer. Eventually you joined Star Fleet and the Enterprise, but you have recently decided to serve aboard Deep Space 9. You have an honorable moral code.

ROLE POWERS:

• Thrice per game, at night, can give a phaser to another target player.
  • On even nights, instead of giving someone a Phaser, can get a report on whether target player's alignment is Federation, or not.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Phaser: Starts with 2 charges. Can be used on target player to 'stun' (roleblock and removes target's ability to vote the next day), which takes 1 charge or kill which takes 2.
  • Bat'leth: Can be used on target player to disarm (target loses all items in inventory until the end of the next night) or kill. If being used to kill, there is a 50% chance the bat'leth is broken during the attack. If attempting to kill someone who is holding a weapon, the kill fails and the attacker is revealed to the target. The bat'leth's kill can bypass energy vests.

@Dome was:

Nog
Ensign, Ferengi

HlBKKuDp_uhzodn7YYhiWYSi4WRt1gB4uiERxTxaDC33KJUoyCr5YRS8fKJ1J7ZeQipGKdhRoyjptK4gaRfnZDfDeMzpk_BAEJnVa9skJbvovKpcVxCNubT9GrSm0l2i9DlfLChu

You are Nog, son of Rom and nephew of Quark. While you were originally a deviant youth, watching the misery of your father in his pursuit of wealth has driven you to instead to look for a better life for yourself in Star Fleet. Having officially graduated from the Academy due to a written recommendation from Sisko, you are now a loyal Star Fleet officer. You may be inexperienced, but you have embraced putting your unique skillset to use.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, can steal a random item that player is holding (if a player is using an item that night, it will always be that item instead of it being random). This effect occurs before most other night actions, and thus, negates the target's attempted use of the item that night. Factional items are converted to their generic version, and the target receives another at the end of the next night, and that factional item cannot be stolen again from that player.
  • Despite being a named character, you are considered a generic crewman for any effects determined by that.

STARTING ITEMS:

@Tugboat was:

Starfleet Officer
Crewman, Andorian

You are an Andorian Starfleet Officer serving aboard Deep Space 9. You served as a tactical officer in your previous post, and was extremely competant in that position.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, can target a player and learn all players that player visited during the night. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Once per night, instead of using the previous ability, can target a player and learn all players who visited that player. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Phaser (1 charge): Can be used on target player to 'stun' (roleblock and removes target's ability to vote the next day), which takes 1 charge.

@Forge was:

Gor
Thot, Breen

Qigxb1-Pfvs-NA0MxPMDiivRq1-13hJzzbPUK-DM8hgzgRfmWP_sTxsA-R22NtiKv1Taxm9gv0bm16kJnLb8PjjLQohbx9NDKb3YfY6Js5YaImUnhoG_FkPvCyvGTxKxbpS8wS1K

You are Gor, a thot in the Breen Confederacy. Seeing an opportunity to conquer the Federation, Romulan Empire, and Klingon Empire, you allied yourself with the Dominion. You as well as your comrades have ruthless efficiency and have helped turn the tide of the war against the Federation after it seemed the Federation had the upper hand with the mining of the wormhole.

You are aligned with the Dominion: The Dominion must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, may visit a target player. That player is roleblocked. Additionally, any player voting that player during the next day can't change their vote for the rest of the day (when trying to switch a vote off, their vote will remain highlighted in blue). You cannot target the same player with this ability two nights in a row. You may choose to disable the vote-freezing effect of this ability at your discretion; if you don't specify, it will be assumed on so please make it clear if you want to disable it.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Energy Vest: Protects a player from a single attack. Does not protect the wearer from bat'leth attacks or being lynched. When used, if you have another Energy Vest in your inventory, one is randomly put on.

@VikeManDan was:

Kasidy Yates
Captain, Human

gRGVHwnfJtM7v4iJu7Q-RJHki-XNmw0DoW-jfYnTfNVe4o7FGDUQ9KJPREu4rJQZw5GuVzwiWKO0xAZSUWiWnkm5WjcNw9yOrTPQK-cn8CZ30AhdNeA4y8yoHwOC4S0RSy1ufR6A

You are Kasidy Yates, a freighter captain whose job constantly brought you to the station. Introduced to Ben Sisko by his son, Jake, you quickly formed a romance with him. You are still extremely independent, however, and your job captaining freigthers has created potential conflict of interests between you and dating the station's commander.

You are aligned as a Civilian: While not officially affiliated with any faction, you win if and only if the Federation or Bajor wins (or the game ends due to all threats being eliminated) . That means, in general, you should seek to eliminate all threats to the Federation and/or Bajor.

ROLE POWERS:

• On odd nights, can target one other player. Targeted player and yourself receives a random item (phaser, disruptor, energy vest, bat'leth, tricorder, or hypo-extractor). You both receive the same item.

STARTING ITEMS:

• PADD: May write a message in it, or read it. Writing in the pad always append

@Ragnarok was:

Enabran Tain
Head Operative, Cardassian

FK4m3ApCF9-aLXS6MC03ZEdKmy_LlyC2otpIEq8iU_Ami2BfNiAZ6323hg6vWWpW7NFzSHBN84oSHPGyrSnUVo9aY-yv8um2dMIe5LmBnlYI7e3jV_hUxu553iHLCWj9_39-plSb

You are Enabran Tain, previously the head operative of the Obsidian Order, the Cardassian Union's intelligence network. You attempted to destroy the Dominion Founder's home planet and paid the price when that ended in failure. Now you seek to help free your people from Dominion occupation.

ROLE POWERS:

• On even nights, may target a player to get a copy of their Role PM.
  • Once per game, while using your combadge, you may make it appear as if it is sent by another player. Please make the fact you're using this ability clear, and who you want to be the fake sender, when you use the combadge.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Tricorder: Unlike other items, you cannot use a tricorder on the same night you use a night ability. To use, target other 3 other players. 2 other targets are chosen randomly (you are told who the 2 are). You receive a report containing a list of distinct alignments among the five players. Has 2 charges. When the number of other players in the game is 5 or less, the tricorder targets all other players.

@pwny was:

Female Changeling
Founder, Changeling

Db-LwNVlKW8AMy5MO9ZmvBor6By5jpNUNQKJSxXihzWwu2uH2MJK3a5-58c5xiJluH7wvMtMhOkzEB8msmFMJM8EDvQKsvaIFOs3EqeB9RVlFpeH3hiy_DCQwC-4nASo_U9eJ9j0

You are one of the Founders of the Dominion, often taking the form of a female when interacting with solids. With the Federation minefield cutting you off from your home quadrant, you effectively became the leader of all Dominion activity in the Alpha Quadrant. Your primary objective is to reunite Odo with the Great Link, but also aid the Dominion in defeating all threats to the Great Link in the Alpha quadrant. You are capable of great cruelty, as you hold very little regard to the value of solid lifeforms.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, can target a player. You will be informed of all night abilities that player has. Additionally, the following night, this ability is replaced with the targeted player's night abilities (your two passive abilities below remain).
  • The first time you visit Odo or Odo visits you with any ability or item will roleblock both of you that night (canceling the effect of your ability and item), and you both will be unable to vote the following day.
  • CHANGELING RACIAL ABILITY: If you targeted a player during the night with a role ability, any reports used on you that night (except a blood test or a report on your visits) will give results as if you are that targeted player.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Phaser (faction): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used on target player to stun (roleblock and remove target's ability to vote the next day) or kill.

@Malfatron was:

Elim Garak
Tailor, Cardassian

EVNCFDefxBqz6IV-U2XQ0M8cB8NEcN2U-8EYFuQnlI9jCqoniIk7tkTT2R7P6d7M6T6YzlanlnB4oIfIo0xWum-XWbArLghZOCHISboh-R1LUDTDtI8zBlJ-vEfzmLudNAARMKWm

You are Elim Garak, the last Cardassian remaining on the station following the Cardassian occupation of Bajor. You work as a tailor on the promenade, forced to stay on the station after a past transgression against the head of the Obsidian Order. As a former operative, you are observant and sneaky, and still hold some loyalties towards the Cardassians. Your isolation as well as the hatred towards you from Bajorans living on the station has made you extremely lonely.

You are aligned as an Outlaw: You must survive until the game's end.

ROLE POWERS:

• On odd nights, you can target a player to learn what their title is (A character's title is listed on the second line of their role PM. For example, your title is "Tailor").
  • Once per game, at night, instead of investigating the title of someone, you can target a player to receive a report on one random player who shares an alignment with that player.
  • You receive a copy of all messages sent via combadge each night. The sender is not revealed to you, but the recipient of the message is.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Energy Vest: Protects a player from a single attack. Does not protect the wearer from bat'leth attacks or being lynched. When used, if you have another Energy Vest in your inventory, one is randomly put on.

@bcb1213 was:

Quark
Bartender, Ferengi

_vwzTx6Xofiz6FGzXyxMZX9PbHK9gYiI0-M3LcpZrP_-WBUaDUotEENP6pEKnx-ruPsWzqtGxPzDMYOpkP5pbOU1bDF9tl_NoM2xHGg22E05lHa2qVdm12Hn3dIl9h6a_9UmHaGY

You are Quark, the devious bartender operating Quark's Bar on Deep Space 9. You have good lobes for business - being able to turn a tidy prophet through multiple regime changes taking place on the station. While completely greedy and self-absorbed, you have grown to like and even become friends with many currently living on the station, and have even helped them from time to time.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, can give a drink to a target player and receive all reports that player received throughout the game. The target will be informed of the drink.
  • You receive a report on which players visit you each night.
  • You are able to survive the first lynch attempt made against you via smooth talk and bribery. The fact you bribed your way out will be revealed and the player who has the 2nd most votes will be lynched instead (if 2nd place is tied, an overtime period will be added, even if there was already an overtime prior).

STARTING ITEMS:

• Disruptor: Kills a target player. Can only be used once.

@Pickle Rick was:

Benjamin Sisko
Captain, Human

XX0EiUQTM2G32ZpipGRjRlP8rsTCxpypbsppmToOiq5n6PykKNw4HIiBB1ihrStj-O8mmuolTcclRs40wvkBuQHIvFupIrsQujhNGtDmos5dJVZcq3QBjB9QFc9EsW44qd7CoK4c

You are Benjamin Sisko, commander of Deep Space 9. Having discovered the wormhole to the Gamma Quadrant and the entities living within, you are now considered the Emissary of the Bajoran Prophets, a title you somewhat resent as a Federation officer. However, this has given you great influence with the Bajorans and may help your goal to bring Bajor into the Federation. You are quick, thoughtful, and resourceful.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, you may visit two other players and receive a report about whether or not they share the same alignment.
  • Once per game, can override a lynch to another player. Do this via PM before the day is actually hammered. 
  • Once per game, if Winn Adami is dead, instead of comparing alignments, may officially admit Bajor into the Federation. Doing so will convert all living Bajor-aligned players into either Federation or Civilian-aligned players (depending on their role). All Federation and Bajor players will be informed of this change. 
  • If you were to die before Winn Adami, she will be able to manipulate the people of Bajor as she sees fit.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Hypo-Extractor: Can be used to receive a report on target player's race. If that player is a Changeling, that information will be given immediately. Else, the report won't be granted until the night after using this item (as the blood sample needs to be examined in the lab). Can only be used once.

@Whicker was:

Jadzia Dax
Lt. Commander, Trill

_uzgDBajDqfypwXamtBnoyi-xlVF2W-4sJQctwwnnXfZPGN3q9EtEn2OBRs5Xafu8nyLpjwgrasUS16O0xS2y8bdN2JsCLpzjCOz-aQ-6yszK6akWIHU7Pr6T9C2GEdA-p9Iofwm

You are Jadzia Dax, a joined Trill serving on Deep Space 9. As a joined Trill, you are connected to several previous lives via your symbiant, Dax. Your last host, Curzon Dax, was a good friend of your commander, Ben Sisko. You are not only an extremely capable officer, but also very charismatic, easily being able to socialize with most on board the station.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, can compare the DNA of two target players (can target self) to receive a report on whether or not they are the same race. In the case of hybrids, if at least one of the species match, the result will be yes.
  • Once per game, at night, instead of comparing DNA, can get a report on the race of another target player. If the player is a hybrid, only receive one of that player's races (at random).
  • If you are killed in any way, you will be immediately revived, with your role transformed into Ezri Dax. To everyone else, it will appear that you simply survived the lynch or kill.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Bat'leth: Can be used on target player to disarm (target loses all items in inventory until the end of the next night) or kill. If being used to kill, there is a 50% chance the bat'leth is broken during the attack. If attempting to kill someone who is holding a weapon, the kill fails and the attacker is revealed to the target. The bat'leth's kill can bypass energy vests.
  • Tricorder: Unlike other items, you cannot use a tricorder on the same night you use a night ability. To use, target other 3 other players. 2 other targets are chosen randomly (you are told who the 2 are). You receive a report containing a list of distinct alignments among the five players. Has 2 charges. When the number of other players in the game is 5 or less, the tricorder targets all other players.

But @Whicker became:

Ezri Dax
Lieutenant Jr. Grade, Trill

GtfkBiIcuvOxe8yH4cHOxGCpW4YCdX2eXztQkAqgb-3UouTfZ_MUrZcgqa_LZmz5qEU1SnjPmhFcRM26Cq9C374hBjDO8MUuheviWjbqFBHY6wg1B8qMo6Btk6Y92lxi-ZIc0W7T

With with the death of Jadzia, You are now Ezri Dax. The only eligible host that could be found to save Dax was a counselor named Ezri. Ill prepared to be joined and unsure of yourself, you want to prove your worth to your friend Ben Sisko.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, you may visit a target player. That player cannot be converted during the night. Additionally, if they are Outlaw aligned, you permanently change their alignment to Civilian.

STARTING ITEMS:

@The Orca was:

Morn
Courier, Lurian

H0Bc1bYWB4W43qtqdUqGsPPC79TJw78VDuHznhWOrYPI1OtN2aICyGTyYkE5y7cIdCn9TaSAOe2HWi_4HKx8xXPj8z-0VrmmJ_L9h88ksCkqz8akyAtqcZpqeGP9j0Nf2FGyqVHf

You are Morn, a talkative "courier" who has become a permanent resident aboard Deep Space 9. You actually earned your wealth through a spectacular bank heist. Now, you mostly spend most of your time at Quark's, and have grown to have a strong relationship with him, as well as others, on board the station.

ROLE POWERS:

• You begin the game knowing the identity of Quark, who is also Outlaw aligned (however, Quark isn't aware of your identity).
  • Once per night, you must visit one other target player. That night, any visits made against that player is redirected to you instead. Additionally, the target player will be informed you visited them, bothering them with a long drunken conversation. If you specify no one or visited anyone other than Quark the previous night, you must visit Quark instead of being able to choose.
  • If Quark is ever killed, you lose your previous ability, effectively becoming vanilla.

STARTING ITEMS:

(Yes, you start with two energy vests.)

@ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI (later replaced by SwAg) was:

Starfleet Officer
Crewman, Vulcan

You are a Vulcan Starfleet Officer serving on Deep Space 9. Prior to joining Deep Space 9, you proved yourself a valuable security officer for years aboard your previous ship.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, you can get a report on all items that a target player is holding. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Phaser (1 charge): Can be used on target player to 'stun' (roleblock and removes target's ability to vote the next day), which takes 1 charge.

HIDDEN ABILITIES:

Hidden abilities that successfully triggered during the game are highlighted in green, while those that did not are red.

Benjamin Sisko - Fatherly Rage: When Jake Sisko dies, if Ben Sisko targets the killer of Jake with any of her actions, that player is killed.
Kira Nerys - Federation Loyalist: If Bajor changes alliegence, Kira changes her alignment to Federation and gains the ability to revert the change if Winn Adami is killed.
Jadzia Dax - A Klingon Wedding: If Jadzia Dax targets Worf with her bat'leth, their identities and alignments are revealed to eachother. Additionally, neither player suffers a chance of the bat'leth breaking when using the item.
Rom - Inherit the Bar: If Quark dies, Rom inherits the bar and receives all messages Quark received throughout the game from his first ability. Additionally, Rom's title is changed to "Bartender".

Rom - Love Birds: If Rom were to target Leeta with his ability, a private chat is created between the two. This also converts Rom into Bajor alignment.
Kasidy Yates - A Woman's Scorn: If you target the killer of Ben Sisko with your ability, you give them a sabotaged item, instead. Your copy will be normal.

Leeta - Love Birds: If Leeta were to target Rom with her ability, a private chat is created between the two. This also converts Rom to Bajor alignment.
Dukat - Smooth Tongued Devil: If Dukat were to charm Winn Adami, Winn Adami is redirected to Dukat the following night.
Enabran Tain - Long Lost Son: If a) Tain is the last Cardassian Union member left or b) Tain visits and receives Elim Garak's Role PM or c) Dukat gets converted to the Pah-Wraiths, Tain gains the following ability: Once per night (instead of getting a copy of someone's Role PM), you may target a player. If targeted player is Elim Garak and is currently of the Outlaw alignment, you convert his alignment to the Cardassian Union. Successfully doing this grants him a factional disruptor.