36 members have voted

1. 1. MVP of Family Night

• Tyrell Sutton
    • Larry McCarren's messed up finger
    • Don Majkowski
    • Rex Grossman
    • Ernestine Skibenski

Just now, Shanedorf said:

Why do 50k + fans flock to the Family Night event and fill the stadium with energy
But then for a preseason game...they stay away and say it totally sucks ?

Because Family Night is $5 rather than paying full ticket price for preseason. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

last year I had to watch it on someones facebook live who had his camera pointing at the tv lol

Lol. I was one of those people as well. And I’ll do it again.

norm? Wanna be our camera guy?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I also wish they streamed it...

Nagler has brought it up in every piece of content he has put out in the last week. I am guessing it is for the same reason they have such strict guidelines for videos/pictures of open practices, but it's pretty dumb not to let the stations stream it. They aren't giving away their secrets by streaming a family night practice. 

59 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

Nagler has brought it up in every piece of content he has put out in the last week. I am guessing it is for the same reason they have such strict guidelines for videos/pictures of open practices, but it's pretty dumb not to let the stations stream it. They aren't giving away their secrets by streaming a family night practice. 

Installs are done, just run generic plays if you even bother to run them. It's extra tape for fringey people.

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

We can't post about streams so on a totally unrelated note.. Anyone use reddit to search for stuff? Possibly you know as an example "Packers Family Night". 

Sure we can. We just can't post them lol but yes. I swear it didn't hit Reddit last year but someone threw it up on YouTube. 

1 hour ago, TheBitzMan said:

I swear last year one of the beat guys said it was not a team decision, it was something to do with the NFL, which seems like bs to me but I'm just laughing that they went back on that excuse

58 minutes ago, Norm said:

Sure we can. We just can't post them lol but yes. I swear it didn't hit Reddit last year but someone threw it up on YouTube. 

Haha yeah didn’t someone point their phone at their TV and stream it live?  Classic Packers fan. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Haha yeah didn’t someone point their phone at their TV and stream it live?  Classic Packers fan. 

That is how a group of us watched the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight.  We already paid for it, but the fight got hacked, so we facetimed somebody's cousin in South Carolina and a whole lot of adults got really close together and watched a boxing match on a phone.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Norm said:

Practice will be broadcast on the following channels:

• NBC 4 (Milwaukee)
  • NBC 26 (Green Bay)
  • ABC 27 (Madison)
  • ABC 19 (La Crosse)
  • ABC 18 (Eau Claire)
  • ABC 9 (Wausau)
  • FOX 21 (Superior/Duluth)
  • NBC 6 (Escanaba/Marquette)
  • NBC 7 (Cedar Rapids/Waterloo/Iowa City/Dubuque)
  • CBS 4 (Quad Cities)
  • ABC 13 (Anchorage, AK)
  • ABC 2 (Fairbanks, AK)
  • ABC 8 (Juneau, AK)

Lol WTF is with the last three??

Thanks! It was not on TV last year, so I was assuming it wouldn't be on this year either. I can actually watch this. The TV coverage is terrible (interviews being shown instead of the action on the field, etc.), but beggars can't be choosers.