DreamKid

Ed Reed to the Hall of Fame.

The GOAT. No way around it. Best there ever was at being a ballhawk and locking down the secondary. Man that INT highlight reel gave me goosebumps remembering all of those plays.

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

It deserves it's own thread.

That comment on twitter summed it up perfectly: Imagine being so good you have a 9 minute highlight reel of JUST interceptions. Ridiculous! I don't think there will ever be a better center fielder in the game.

My favorite Raven of all-time. (For those inquiring, Flacco is top 5 lol)  But ED Reed is the man. Won't ever be another like 'em.

we've existed for 24 years and we have 2 of the top 10 defensive players of all time. and they played together for 9 years. unreal.

The GOAT is a large part of why I became a Ravens fan. 

8 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

we've existed for 24 years and we have 2 of the top 10 defensive players of all time. and they played together for 9 years. unreal.

Three of the best at their position in general with Ogden as an argument for the GOAT at LT. All three were 1st ballot HOFs.

Reed was definitely a beast. And to think if he never suffers that shoulder nerve injury, he would’ve been even more dominant.

I believe Ed is having his father induct him. Ray had his daughter do it last year, and Ogden gave the honor to Ozzie. 

I have to agree with the r/NFL thread, Ed's HoF bust is great, and really captures his likeness and his kind personality

97Rw5zy.jpg