Preseason, Week 1: VIKINGS (0-0) at Saints (0-0)

swede700

Preseason Impact  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which ex-Viking will make the biggest impact in the game?

• QB Teddy Bridgewater
    • C Nick Easton
    • FB Zach Line
    • DB Marcus Sherels
    • RB Latavius Murray

3 minutes ago, dc_vikingfan said:

Starting to think Sloter is a player who just does better in-game than practice format. Good to hear the 1st unit OLine looked solid with just the holding call and the miscommunication where Cousins scrambled. They need to continue to build chemistry and work out the kinks.  Also, agree Vikings fans need to stop focusing so much on the WR3 battle. This team will be a 2WR 2TE base team where WR3 won't be that big of a factor.  Excited about  Mata'afa 

We've really only seen Sloter against 3rd string players. So it shouldn't be surprising that he looks so much better than everyone else. It would be nice to see him get second team reps against better competition. Mannion didn't look bad, so it's hard to justify demoting him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Rewatching the game. I see you #72!

I agree, he did play well and stood out where normally he did not last year.  Big dude who moved guys around, 6-7 317 is impressive, nice to see because we will need to get another tackle developed outside of Hill as a backup.  

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

If that is a photo of you, then you look like this American hero.

tumblr_mnn3uwL35t1ssw58io1_400.jpg

The best were these bits with Bill.  

IdioticPotableGrayling-size_restricted.g

Just like Red Green, I'm Canadian, I have a gray beard (white now), and mustache(both unshaven since 1963), I've worn plaid Pendleton shirts since the 1950s, and my nickname was "Red"- I was a redhead.  I've also used duct tape to mend things instead of really fixing them.  And my own father also told me the wise words:  "Keep your stick on the ice!".  I was "Red Green" long before "Red Green" existed.  The only difference is that my nephew is almost a genius, rather than an idiot.  And I'm from Manitoba, and he's from Toronto.  And I wear a baseball cap ((brim in front) instead of a hat with a circular brim.  Uncanny, eh? xD

P.S. - No, I don't wear one red and one green suspender.

Edited by Robb_K
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Robb_K said:

Just like Red Green, I'm Canadian, I have a gray beard (white now), and mustache(both unshaven since 1963), I've worn plaid Pendleton shirts since the 1950s, and my nickname was "Red"- I was a redhead.  I've also used duct tape to mend things instead of really fixing them.  And my own father also told me the wise words:  "Keep your stick on the ice!".  I was "Red Green" long before "Red Green" existed.  The only difference is that my nephew is almost a genius, rather than an idiot.  And I'm from Manitoba, and he's from Toronto.  And I wear a baseball cap ((brim in front) instead of a hat with a circular brim.  Uncanny, eh? xD

P.S. - No, I don't wear one red and one green suspender.

Canada did produce Avril Lavigne and Shania Twain two of the most beautiful women on the face of the planet, so the country gets props for that.  

PS I was once told duck tape does not hold up in below zero temperatures, well that is false because it does in my garage which is not heated in Minnesota, over seams on insulation foam board....  Back to topic Storm Norton did show up last night at tackle no doubt, and worse case hopefully he can get on the practice squad again in case a tackle goes down.  

• Like 1

I was glad to see The Vikes play well - especially the offence, overall, and the OL.  Stefanski's offense is more wide open, and should score a lot of points.  This could be a really strong year for the team.  Johnson and Boone add breakaway speed and scoring ability.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Canada did produce Avril Lavigne and Shania Twain two of the most beautiful women on the face of the planet, so the country gets props for that.  

PS I was once told duck tape does not hold up in below zero temperatures, well that is false because it does in my garage which is not heated in Minnesota, over seams on insulation foam board....  Back to topic Storm Norton did show up last night at tackle no doubt, and worse case hopefully he can get on the practice squad again in case a tackle goes down.  

You're on your own with Avril

26 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

You're on your own with Avril

You want to fight right now!  haha  For 34 years old she looks pretty amazing, her face is perfect.  Sure if you are talking all around body athletic whatever probably not, but if you just look at her face she is gorgeous.  Easily a top 20 female face to date, her and Shania are both top 5 arguably.  

-Young-Princess-avril-lavigne-13727620-1

NINTCHDBPICT000269964814-e1536312962890.