Patriots sign Cameron Meredith

SBLIII

15 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Yes he was, he was going to break out but the injury obviously sunk him. 

No he wasn't, he was a solid #2. He did his best when Jeffery was taking away the coverage and did little when Jeffery was hobbled or out.

On 8/2/2019 at 11:59 PM, Tyty said:

Not everyone can say they’ve played for absolute legends Tom Brady, Drew Brees, and Jay Cutler

...and sits at 1122 yards of receiving in 3 seasons... I know, I know... injuries. Well the guy has great hands, but he's got to have great knees to be in this league.

Oh, and legends? I had already forgotten about Jay Cutler.

4 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

...and sits at 1122 yards of receiving in 3 seasons... I know, I know... injuries. Well the guy has great hands, but he's got to have great knees to be in this league.

Oh, and legends? I had already forgotten about Jay Cutler.

That’s approximately the ignorance I was expecting from someone in the middle of Iowa 

• Like 2

On 8/5/2019 at 2:11 PM, Tyty said:

That’s approximately the ignorance I was expecting from someone in the middle of Iowa 

And you're approximately the idiot I was expecting from this "football" forum.

So, Mr. Brilliant one, please tell me how my statement was incorrect and/or ignorant? His knee is garbage, right? Or did he have the flu? Or was he like you, just not good enough to perform?

Edited by Mid Iowa

54 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

And you're approximately the idiot I was expecting from this "football" forum.

So, Mr. Brilliant one, please tell me how my statement was incorrect and/or ignorant? His knee is garbage, right? Or did he have the flu? Or was he like you, just not good enough to perform?

Erectile dysfunction is not a joke. Millions of families suffer every year. 

36 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Lol I love how Ty gets a warning when it’s clear he was being sarcastic but MidIowa only gets a warning despite calling him an idiot and then proceeding to make a homophobic comment. 🤷‍♂️

If you have concerns or questions about forum moderation please pm a moderator or Webby.

1 hour ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Lol I love how Ty gets a warning when it’s clear he was being sarcastic but MidIowa only gets a warning despite calling him an idiot and then proceeding to make a homophobic comment. 🤷‍♂️

Homophobic? How am I to know this person's gender?

• Like 1