2020 Draft Thread

Forge

Man it would be so awesome to see Tua fall to 12. He seems like a guy Gruden would absolutely love and I don’t think the LVR would pass on him. That means one less receiver off the board potentially. The perfect situation for us imo is if all of these players go before us:
Burrow

Tua

Herbert

Thomas

Wills

Wirfs

Becton

Brown

Kinlaw

Okudah

Henderson

Simmons

Young (I’d be perfectly fine if he didn’t go before us)

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm fine with moving down, but don't just want to predetermine the move. Wait and see who is available at the time of the selections. 

I think that goes w/o saying. I don't believe Lynch would have a trade down predetermined. Think it has shake out with our Big Board as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 757-NINER said:

I think that goes w/o saying. I don't believe Lynch would have a trade down predetermined. Think it has shake out with our Big Board as well.

Does it though? There have been plenty of GMs who are damn near always going to move down regardless. That is their mindset before entering the draft. Not saying that is Lynch as he has just been doing this for three years. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Does it though? There have been plenty of GMs who are damn near always going to move down regardless. That is their mindset before entering the draft. Not saying that is Lynch as he has just been doing this for three years. 

His name is John Schneider :D:D