Sign in to follow this  
Forge

2020 Draft Thread

Actually, if we went something like Wirfs first and then Trautman later, I would be ecstatic. I think Trautman could be a great #2 to pair with Kittle. For me, it would more than make up for missing out on Lamb or Jeudy.

I'm really becoming big on Lamar Jackson for a late round pickup if he's available. He might not be a fix, but I think he can be a very good depth player in the same way Mosely is. Spot starter but isn't afraid to play the ball in the air or coming at them. 

40 minutes ago, John232 said:

I'm really becoming big on Lamar Jackson for a late round pickup if he's available. He might not be a fix, but I think he can be a very good depth player in the same way Mosely is. Spot starter but isn't afraid to play the ball in the air or coming at them. 

Wow, late first rounder for the league MVP?? Does he fit Shanny's system though???

4 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Actually, if we went something like Wirfs first and then Trautman later, I would be ecstatic. I think Trautman could be a great #2 to pair with Kittle. For me, it would more than make up for missing out on Lamb or Jeudy.

That could be interesting. And I think the staff will look to give Bourne every chance to be the starter, and Deebo is pretty locked in on the other side. And we have a plethora of options in the slot, not even counting our #1 target who plays at TE1.

4 hours ago, Forge said:

You'll take Ruggs and like it! 

They honestly might. Ruggs is really growing on me. 4.2 speed and he’s so much more well rounded than people give him credit for. Good size and aggressive too.

4 hours ago, Forge said:

You'll take Ruggs and like it! 

Ruggs is legit, if Raiders take Jeudy, I will gladly take Ruggs in a heartbeat. 

Great breakdown. Too bad he's probably not making it past the Raiders. 

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Great breakdown. Too bad he's probably not making it past the Raiders. 

May not make it past the Jets either. We could theoretically trade up to the #9 or #10 slot where we also give up pick #31 and get that team's second rounder. 

3 hours ago, rudyZ said:

That could be interesting. And I think the staff will look to give Bourne every chance to be the starter, and Deebo is pretty locked in on the other side. And we have a plethora of options in the slot, not even counting our #1 target who plays at TE1.

Yup and we could still net a good WR later in this soooo deep WR draft class.

14 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Yup and we could still net a good WR later in this soooo deep WR draft class.

I wouldn't mind Justin Jefferson honestly.To get a big 6'3 WR with 4.43 speed and a great downfield threat Id love to pair that up with Deebo Samuel and have a legit speed and power punch. 

Just now, Dub_City30 said:

I wouldn't mind Justin Jefferson honestly.To get a big 6'3 WR with 4.43 speed and a great downfield threat Id love to pair that up with Deebo Samuel and have a legit speed and power punch. 

Right? And with Wirfs and Trautman, too?! DAAAAAAAANGGGGGGG!

36 minutes ago, Dub_City30 said:

I mentioned Jefferson a couple of weeks ago. Thing is, you have to get him@31. So if we go in another direction@13, I think Jefferson should definitely be on our radar if we decide to go WR.

6 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Wow, late first rounder for the league MVP?? Does he fit Shanny's system though???

Are you a dad? Because this was a dad joke. 

13 hours ago, oldman9er said:

According to PFF, Trautman dropped only two of 72 catchable balls last year. 

Trautman profile has risen since the end of the football season. He'll probably go mid 2nd rd. Another guy I've been looking at recently is Albert Okwuegbunam from Mizzou. Athletic freak from the TE position. Needs work to become a better run blocker but could help the passing gm in yr 1. Kyle has to love his film when he saw it. Absolute RZ target. 

7 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

I mentioned Jefferson a couple of weeks ago. Thing is, you have to get him@31. So if we go in another direction@13, I think Jefferson should definitely be on our radar if we decide to go WR.

Do you think he'd be there at 31? Can't see it tbh.