Prospects to keep an eye on

indifference

On 1/8/2020 at 4:52 AM, ravishingone said:

So Herbert and Love off to the Senior Bowl.  

Got to be two of the higher rated QBs to be in the Senior Bowl?   Josh Allen probably the top as far as recent guys.

Not to mention all the other guys Jalen Hurts, Shea Patterson, and Steven Montez

So let s chat about Delpit.  I ve been no, no, already too many high draft picks in the secondary.  Could Edwards be the back up FS and slot CB?  MJ Stewart is gone.  Will Dixon and Whitehead be the SS?  J Evans, ypu can t rely on.

Edwards is a 3 rd rd pick, so his draft status shouldn t impede drafting Delpit in the first if he is BPA.  Pretty confident, Bowles believes coverage is more important then pass rush.  Plus, the LSU connection is real.

On 1/9/2020 at 4:51 PM, ravishingone said:

So let s chat about Delpit.  I ve been no, no, already too many high draft picks in the secondary.  Could Edwards be the back up FS and slot CB?  MJ Stewart is gone.  Will Dixon and Whitehead be the SS?  J Evans, ypu can t rely on.

Edwards is a 3 rd rd pick, so his draft status shouldn t impede drafting Delpit in the first if he is BPA.  Pretty confident, Bowles believes coverage is more important then pass rush.  Plus, the LSU connection is real.

Depending on what is decided QB-wise, I'd be very happy with Delpit. He's certainly a great talent. If he's there, I say jump. You can never have too many good players at any position.

• Like 2

If Perriman goes somewhere else, WR suddenly becomes a need.  Not comfortable with Miller WR3.  Watson will be in a battle to make the 53 man roster. Everything I read about Ruggs suggests BA WR.  This offense is all about passing to the WRs.  I just wouldn t be shocked to see him drafted depending on how the board fell and how many of the defensive FAs were resigned.

• Like 1