Prospects to keep an eye on

indifference

15 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Well, since QB is on the board, if Eason comes out he makes throws in college we see in the Bucs playbook.    Unless he is horrible in inteeviews, pretty confident he ll be high on the Bucs board.

going to have to check him out I haven't watched much of UW

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

We 're going to see a lot more of these tweets with Bucs scouts watching QBs.  I want Winston to succeed because I am so tired of the QB carousel this franchise can t get away from.  However, not to get prepared to draft another QB in the spring would be naive.

BA is also on the record saying he just likes scouting QBs. He said he didn't get to scout as many QBs last offseason as he wanted to because he wasn't a coach until before the draft and had to focus more on other positions.

There just may be a reason for BA to scout QBs this time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ravishingone said:

We 're going to see a lot more of these tweets with Bucs scouts watching QBs.  I want Winston to succeed because I am so tired of the QB carousel this franchise can t get away from.  However, not to get prepared to draft another QB in the spring would be naive. 

The loyalty and persistence here is admirable. But man, it's not happening. Ya'll gotta accept it. It's time. It is excuse after excuse after excuse, year after year after year. 

1 hour ago, Caaddy24 said:

The loyalty and persistence here is admirable. But man, it's not happening. Ya'll gotta accept it. It's time. It is excuse after excuse after excuse, year after year after year. 

I can see where you would see loyalty.  I just view it as judging this season as a whole, which we knew would be the case when training camp started.  We as fans had 4 yrs of Jameis, Arians is starting yr 1.  Of course, at the end of the season, I expect changes to the roster.  

I still have trust BA will make changes to the roster to make it a playoff team.  It would have been nice to accomplish that goal in yr 1, but pull back my fandom I can see how this could be very difficult especially considering the QB is on a 1 yr contract.  It s not a situation like Tomlin had being hired with the Steelers as an example.