Prospects to keep an eye on

indifference

10 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

He lets up at first and kinda half jogs for a sec.

The guy with the ball is running as fast as he's ever run in his life.

Ruggs catches him in like three seconds, 50 yards later. 😂

Dude is legit one of the fastest straight line speed guys I've ever seen of the field...

There is another video of him where CB is lined up 5-10 yards in off coverage. He doesn't get bumped at all and blows past CB by the 15 yard mark and ends up with 15 yards separation down field...

• Like 2

Hmm, wonder who that team might be? 🤔  Yes  I can totally see Burrow and Eason first and second on the Bucs QB Board.  Both guys, you can see plenty of passes attacking the seams with deep digs and 9 routes outside the hash which are staples in the Leftwich offense.

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Hmm, wonder who that team might be? 🤔  Yes  I can totally see Burrow and Eason first and second on the Bucs QB Board.  Both guys, you can see plenty of passes attacking the seams with deep digs and 9 routes outside the hash which are staples in the Leftwich offense.

if we draft Eason in the 1st i want it to be either a trade down or trading up from our 2nd after already selecting someone else

im all for a qb but we need OL or DL 1st round talent too

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Cornell has had us lined up with Eason for months now.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

if we draft Eason in the 1st i want it to be either a trade down or trading up from our 2nd after already selecting someone else

im all for a qb but we need OL or DL 1st round talent too

If Eason is that coveted, why wouldn t a team like NE or TN  come up and get him after Tampa trades back.  Haven t we seen countless times all of this national draft coverage really know very little about how teams evaluate talent.  Almost all mock drafts at most have 4 picks slotted to the right team at the right pick.  

• Like 2