Prospects to keep an eye on

indifference

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

So the other qbs that looked better throwing than Eason threw to those guys before ? All the QBs were on the same playing field and I'm just saying Eason didnt really stand out 

I was in on him in the 2nd if he were to look good but imo he didnt do enough to impress . Theres plenty of QBs that go to the combine and throw really well but imo Eason was just average.

Now I'm more in on trying to go for Johnathan taylor round 2 because I think thatd be better value.

Maybe Eason in the 3rd 🤷‍♂️

I guess.

I'm not gonna make a decision after a few throws at the combine when he had over 1,000 to watch in games.

• Like 1

I remember when Jameis was at the combine. He was telling Deion or someone that he was gonna rip it in the next drill and they said don't. Something like, "Everyone knows you can do that. Give the guys you're throwing to a chance to show what they can do too."

I think it's hard to really judge much from throwing at the combine, other than what it takes guys to make these throws.

Fromm, for example, had to step step before he could make some of the throws that Eason just kinda flicked. That stuff seems more important to me than throwing with anticipation. Can you throw that quick out high outside without looking like it hurts? That kinda stuff.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Better read up on OTs everyone.  Could they move D Smith to RT this offseason?  Not out of the realm of poasibilities.  Brady cannot move, protect him at all costs.

Imagine if D Smith tried to complain about being moved to RT and Brady just ripped into him. 

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

Imagine if D Smith tried to complain about being moved to RT and Brady just ripped into him. 

Yeah pretty much in a lot of ways this is a contract yr for Donovan.  No more guaranteed money after this season.  He needs to play well to get that remaining yr on his contract

• Like 1

According to Walter, the QBs we've met with are:

Kevin Davidson, QB, Princeton (COM)

Jordan Love, QB, Utah State (COM)

Nate Stanley, QB, Iowa (COM)

PR has:

Princeton QB Kevin Davidson – met with Bucs at the East-West Shrine

Iowa QB Nate Stanley - informal at the combine

Utah State QB Jordan Love - formal at the combine

So that's it.

31 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

According to Walter, the QBs we've met with are: