Prospects to keep an eye on

indifference

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Again. I believe he bases his rankings on what he hears from teams.

Very interesting list to say the least.  Some of the tackle rankings stick out.  Swift a 1st rd?  

If the gap after the big 3 WR is like that, I expect movement between 7 an15.  Going to be fun.

• Like 1

Swift at 16 wow! CEH 32, Taylor 35, Dobbins 37.

The more I watch the more I love this RB group, think all 4 could be really good players at the next level. 

Knowing how much of a priority it has to be for Licht I wouldn't be surprised if he traded back into the first or maybe up in the second for his guy.

• Like 3

DAY 02 on the clock:  NEXT: We need a better running game.  That being said, watching all the other picks before and after us. I really think the RB position may need to wait... We need to UPGRADE the other side of the ball as well.   Anyone have any thoughts on a trade down from 45 to grab more capitol?  I'd like to grab Akeem Davis Gaither. CHESS piece on D/Safety help, thoughts? Also, more depth on OL  is needed. OJ  trade could help.  Can't wait.