Prospects to keep an eye on

indifference

5 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Eason has better mobility then I thought for his size.  He s not going to run overly fast, but he looks light on his feet. I thought  he showed some good throws under pressure.  The ceiling is very high.  Its just going to take patienc.

im just going to say it now

this is my guy

• Like 2

Assuming Jameis Winston wasn't the guy and Denver landed a top 3 pick, what would you guys give up for the top 3 pick ( Herbert, Hurts, Burrow) + Von Miller( jpps neck) + Philip Lindsay(awesome cheap scat rb perfect for Arians scheme.)

I'm assuming you have a pick in the 10-15 range.

Edited by thebestever6

2 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Assuming Jameis Winston wasn't the guy and Denver landed a top 3 pick, what would you guys give up for the top 3 pick ( Herbert, Hurts, Burrow) + Von Miller( jpps neck) + Philip Lindsay(awesome cheap scat rb perfect for Arians scheme.)

We're picking at nine right now. Gotta make up ~850 points to get to three per the trade value chart, plus a little more. Our second and third would get us ~725. A future second would probably cover the rest. Just for the pick.

JPP seems fine. Had a sack on his first series, had a couple pressures through the game, and made an impact against the run. We can't afford Von's contract anyway. We've gotta pay Barrett and one of JPP or Nassib. I don't see a scenario where we can afford paying two edge rushers top dollar. JPP would probably be around $8-10M and Nassib a little less.

BA is on record saying he doesn't value RBs much in terms of giving up much for them. I think he'd rather spend a fourth (or later) round pick on one than trade for one. And he's gonna bring in UDFAs and hope one sticks.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We're picking at nine right now. Gotta make up ~850 points to get to three per the trade value chart, plus a little more. Our second and third would get us ~725. A future second would probably cover the rest. Just for the pick.

Buffalo offered two firsts and two seconds in 2018 to move up for Josh Allen. So I guess I hope Tampa gets to the 12 ish area but Winston still stinks up the joint lol.

Bruce Arians is older so he probably wants to get his guy asap .

Edited by thebestever6
  • Like 1

On 11/1/2019 at 3:39 PM, thebestever6 said:

no we will take chris harris off your hands though