Raiders officially release Antonio Brown

Steelersfan43

12 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I have one.  I'm not rushing out to offer it up.

Sounds like they already found some and are getting them certified. Thanks anyways! Enjoy your helmet.

On a series note, I hope they forget all this helmet stuff and he just tries on a normal new one. I don't want to revisit this in a couple years time again.

11 hours ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Brown deserves to have the reputation he has right now ... He just has him  to blame for that.

Nothing you posted has anything to do with the DBL standard. He followed and did exactly what Brady did last season, but with all if the backlash? Went through the proper channels,  said many of the same things. However Tom was given an exemption. It was let go by the media within the week.  Why, because he's Tom GD Brady!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Nothing you posted has anything to do with the DBL standard. He followed and did exactly what Brady did last season, but with all if the backlash? Went through the proper channels,  said many of the same things. However Tom was given an exemption. It was let go by the media within the week.  Why, because he's Tom GD Brady!!!

Brady was not given an exception.  He is using the new helmet.  Rodgers was not given an exception.  He is using the new helmet. The point is no one is given an exception as the NFL and the NFLPA view this as a safety issue.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

When did Tom Brady try to sneak his helmet on the field or apparently threaten to retire if he couldn't get his way? Or stay away from the team in part because of it? Tom Brady handled things like a sane professional.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Or stay away from the team in part because of it?

AB was getting laser surgery in another country for his feet, not hiding out because of this helmet stuff. The only time he would have stayed away from the team for this topic was when he set up an official meeting with NFL officials. 

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'd give him the helmet if Nathan Peterman plays 51% of the Raiders snaps.

*Jon Gruden's phone ringing*

"YALLOW?"

"Hey coach, it's me, AB. I've almost got that helmet situation figured out, but I got a real quick question about Derek Carr."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

*Jon Gruden's phone ringing*

"YALLOW?"

"Hey coach, it's me, AB. I've almost got that helmet situation figured out, but I got a real quick question about Derek Carr."

Jon Gruden feels like a pretty easy target for Inception. 

"Aww jeez Jonny you love that Peterman guy" would pretty much do it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jebrick said:

Brady was not given an exception.  He is using the new helmet.  Rodgers was not given an exception.  He is using the new helmet. The point is no one is given an exception as the NFL and the NFLPA view this as a safety issue.

You missed the part where I stated "Last Year" apparently? Where he asked for his helmet to be Grandfathered in. Was allowed to use it.

Edited by Nabbs4u

9 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Jon Gruden feels like a pretty easy target for Inception. 

"Aww jeez Jonny you love that Peterman guy" would pretty much do it.

you do realize those jokes/comments or whatever you want to call them arent even remotely funny, right. i mean you just throw them out non stop and hope what, one in every 500 hit? this in a section where its supposed to be a tad more serious.

anywho, im sure browns feet will be fine for week 1. have to wonder with all the off the field stuff he at some point really trips up and faces a suspension for something.

• Like 1