Raiders officially release Antonio Brown

Steelersfan43

5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

"

It’s easy for Brown to say that now, given that he has found “a few” Schutt AiR Advantage helmets that are less than 10 years old, one of which presumably can be reconditioned and recertified for use. A week ago, before Brown realized that a loophole existed and as he faced a hearing on his grievance against the league’s helmet rules, huffing and puffing was a viable approach to dealing with the situation. From threatening to retire to advancing a goofy argument that the NFL will be liable if Brown is injured in a new helmet, Brown’s representatives were throwing the kitchen sink at the problem.

Besides, it was Brown himself who said on social media last week, “f I leave will the fans still gone love me man?”

Things can get nasty in #scooptown, where reporters often take silent delight in a competitor’s report being refuted. But there’s no way Schefter made up the report that Brown was threatening to take his 10-year-old Schitt Air Advantage and go home. Schefter undoubtedly got the information from someone close to Brown, and the leak surely was calculated to make sure the NFL and the arbitrator understood the potential stakes of the decision as to whether he’d be allowed to keep wearing his helmet. "

not my words (Mike Florio's)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The media anything Raider related:

200.webp?cid=790b76111e2ffa3f8276d298c7a

Welcome to the party. Try typing Aaron Rodgers and Matt LaFleur in Google. There was a poster who came into the Packer forum thinking that Rodgers sitting out preseason game with back tightness = rift with coach. 

Be ready for this all year. 

10 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Welcome to the party. Try typing Aaron Rodgers and Matt LaFleur in Google. There was a poster who came into the Packer forum thinking that Rodgers sitting out preseason game with back tightness = rift with coach. 

Be ready for this all year. 

A lot of media said that the rift between Roethlisberger and Haley was big.This story had begun the minute that Todd Haley had been hired

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d826d0e6e/article/roethlisberger-ive-heard-both-good-and-bad-about-haley?module=HP11_headline_stack

• Like 1

Just seen Hard Knocks E2 - It's clear Gruden sat down and thought "how do I get my QB into one of 'those guys'", blue chip fringe top 5 type. He knew he had to get him an elite weapon. It's not easy to pick one up, but he manages to snag probably the best WR in the game. He looked tired of it already, and just wants AB there doing his job.

Raiders fans - Brown is hurting himself, his coach, his QB and you guys. Carr could be on the cusp, your team could be on the cusp of being a genuine nightmare for the other AFC teams at the top. I think you're giving him too much leeway, personally. 

• Like 1