Raiders officially release Antonio Brown

Steelersfan43

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Rich is absolutely right here. Antonio Brown has completely lost touch with reality and it's a shame, because he came from the bottom to the top but now he's just a spoiled, arrogant, entitled *******. Meanwhile guys are sleeping on beaches JUST TO GET TRYOUTS and this dude is like "nah I can't play I don't have the exact type of helmet I want". It's a joke. It's pathetic. It's childish. It's just....so embarrassing.

100%.

17 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

I'm posting drunk right now and I'm pretty sure I can still focus better than a sober A.B. What's this guy's deal? The league is requiring the new helmets because they want to protect your brain, dude. And it sounds like his brain needs all the help it can get.

Christ that's impressive, Blu. What were you drinking?! Must be that bud stuff people call beer. 

Here would be my attempt after several crafties;

I'd dposng drnk right nw anI'm petty sure I can stil vocus better than a sobr AV. What's this guys deal% The leegaue requiing the new helmets cz they want to pprotectyour brain, dude. 

• Like 1

Man AB was 100% going towards being considered a consensus top 2 all time WR with a chance at superseding Rice in at least some people's minds.

It's like that wasn't enough and now he has to pass TO and Moss for biggest Diva WR of all time.

10 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Man AB was 100% going towards being considered a consensus top 2 all time WR with a chance at superseding Rice in at least some people's minds.

It's like that wasn't enough and now he has to pass TO and Moss for biggest Diva WR of all time.

Moss and Owens were both relatively intelligent football players. Brown is a legit moron who was protected by his team for a long time.

• Like 1