Raiders officially release Antonio Brown

Steelersfan43

7 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If he sits out the team could recoup the money 

This. Even though it’s guaranteed, he can’t just steal it. Easy win for the Raiders. 

Now if AB plays and purposely plays bad, then yeah the Raiders are screwed. I don’t think Browns ego would let himself look bad though. 

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This dude went from "Okay he's a little bit of a diva but he's the best WR in the NFL so it's not really noticeable" to full blown "This guy makes TO look like a yes-man and a team player by a country mile, wow" in a split second it seemed like.

That or Mike Tomlin and the Steelers have not gotten nearly enough credit for being a tight lipped professionally run organization. 

Raiders are gonna implode and it's gonna be the entertainment of the 2019 season. This is great

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This. Even though it’s guaranteed, he can’t just steal it. Easy win for the Raiders. 

Now if AB plays and purposely plays bad, then yeah the Raiders are screwed. I don’t think Browns ego would let himself look bad though. 

idk, did you see that pic of his feet he posted? 

Just now, goldfishwars said:

Man who could have predicted he'd be a locker room problem 

Everyone predicted he would be a diva. Did anyone really think he would quit football over not being able to wear his helmet after going MIA after getting frostbite on his feet in a cryochamber?!

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This dude went from "Okay he's a little bit of a diva but he's the best WR in the NFL so it's not really noticeable" to full blown "This guy makes TO look like a yes-man and a team player by a country mile, wow" in a split second it seemed like.

Eh, I don't know...

n_terrell_newsconf_050811.video-260x195.

He might get there though.  IIRC, T.O. didn't get super toxic until the end of his 49ers run, so he would have been around the same age as AB is now.  I could definitely see some Brown vs Gruden/Carr like Owens vs Reid/McNabb.