Raiders officially release Antonio Brown

Steelersfan43

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Wait, what did he say about JuJu?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001025576/article/antonio-brown-juju-engage-in-twitter-war-of-words

Emotion: boy fumbled the whole post season in the biggest game of year ! Everyone went blind to busy making guys famous not enough reality these days ! by the way check the list

50 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This has always been my theory as well, even before he was on Oakland. Brown kinda slurs his words a bit, has the mentality of a 12 year old, and didn’t use to be like this. A lot of people point to the Burfict hit as to when the massive change started happening. I think it really affected his brain and his mentality reverted to a twelve year old child. He still has his skills and ability, but Burfict knocked the maturity right out of his brain. 

Sorry. CTE doesn't make a grown man act like a pubescent 14 year old girl who dyes his mustache and hair rainbow and makes him think he's entitled to financial and emotional compensation beyond narcissism...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

Sorry. CTE doesn't make a grown man act like a pubescent 14 year old girl who dyes his mustache and hair rainbow and makes him think he's entitled to financial and emotional compensation beyond narcissism...

When you give a kid throwing a temper tantrum what he wants (trade out of Pittsburgh, and new contract), he will now throw tantrums whenever he's told "No"

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, DawgX said:

What a clown. I hate the Steelers but even I find it easy to root for JuJu.

The worst thing was that it had happened in 2012 at Brown (vs. Dallas) where Antonio Brown had made a crucial fumble in the 4th quarter (on a punt return) in a crucial game for the steelers and it had been the turning point on this game.The steelers were leading 24-17 in this game before this fumble and they lost the game in overtime ...

Brown had also had a huge fumble in the same season in Oakland in week 3 ..... Brown had probably forgotten that before making this comment at JuJu!

8 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Thing is he is gonna lose this fight. Every industry that uses forms of head-oriented PPE have a time line attached to them and if they're older than that they cant be used. It's because they are rated to 'hold up' for that long and possibly deteriorate in strength after said time.

AB isnt gonna win a fight over what is truly player safety. He is a tool.

Every non steeler fan in the world  Wanted to act like we were losing out and we were going to be crippled because of Antonio Brown not being on our  Team but as far as I can tell hes not on Oaklands team either, not really.

We arent gonna miss this diva b.s. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

Still a lot of research on CTE to be done. Brain damage can do anything to you, including having the mentality of a child. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This dude is threatening to quit football because he can't wear his own helmet

That is....objectively hilarious and also very sad

Yes, but it's a really cool helmet!

Image result for marion motley
  • Like 2