Raiders officially release Antonio Brown

Steelersfan43

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

Rex Ryan could have prevented this if he was on the Raiders coaching staff.

(Too much? Too much? I can never tell...)

Huh? You think Antonio Brown is gonna walk up to Rex Ryan and say "hey man I'm gonna raw dog my feet in this cryotherapy machine, that cool?" and Rex is gonna stop it!?

12 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Huh? You think Antonio Brown is gonna walk up to Rex Ryan and say "hey man I'm gonna raw dog my feet in this cryotherapy machine, that cool?" and Rex is gonna stop it!?

They would have been thoroughly inspected before, during and after the cryo machine...

• Like 3

Just now, ET80 said:

...what sort of sorcery are you doing against me!?

Ya sorry. Honestly for me this was all about the opportunity to write a sentence on a football website that said:

23 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

"hey man I'm gonna raw dog my feet in this cryotherapy machine, that cool?"

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Ab feet look like every construction workers feet lol he’s Gucci. It’s not even frost bite. 

It isn't frostbite, just look at pictures of frostbite and that is obvious. I have frost nip on a couple toes and it isn't that either which is just early stages of frostbite. Frostbite kills tissue, it isn't something that just results in peeling skin. It looks more like a burn than frostbite.

• Like 1

Apparently there isn't a time table for his return. I get the feeling this is a situation that might bleed into the season. Maybe he comes back before then, but regardless of how polished Brown is as a receiver missing training camp with a new team is going to be a hindrance. 

23 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Apparently there isn't a time table for his return. I get the feeling this is a situation that might bleed into the season. Maybe he comes back before then, but regardless of how polished Brown is as a receiver missing training camp with a new team is going to be a hindrance. 

Eh, maybe a little if he doesn't do his homework. I see no way this will be an issue at the start of the season at least physically. It appears as just a skin issue and reading a bit on it they said it wasn't frostbite just that his peeling skin may have been frozen which just means the layer under the peeling skin may be a little sensitive for a bit but you could still run 100% if needed and it should be strengthened well before the season starts.

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I need to live where you guys live that you don't know there's mild forms of frostbite. 

Mine happened in Ohio. Maybe there is a different kind of frostbite where you are that it doesn't discolor the tissue that dies and instead just peels a layer of skin off like a sunburn. It has been reported that it isn't frostbite anyway, just that it didn't help freezing his loose skin from his other condition.

On 8/7/2019 at 11:06 PM, PapaShogun said:

Brown is so good that he will make an impact even without practicing much.    Dont get me wrong, the chemistry could be off at first, but that will come.   Still, just putting him on the field in the slot will open up so much, even if he isnt completely on the same page as everyone else.

That being said, I hope his feet fall off.  (not really, but kind of)

• Like 1