Raiders officially release Antonio Brown

Steelersfan43

30 minutes ago, Dome said:

I see no way this could backfire when Brown gets KO’d in his old helmet again. 

NFL should threaten to sue if he gets hurt in his old helmet and ticket sales drop. 

Flip the script.

If he agrees to wear the helmet he will 100% go down with a “concussion” and try to sue the league and say I told you so. Probably game 1. 

On 8/9/2019 at 6:28 PM, buno67 said:

feel like he should have been grandfather in with his helmet. In his entire career, he has had only one concussion, so that helmet works for him.

Do you really think he has had only one concussion in his career? 

That seems high unlikely for a player who gets the ball as much as he does. 

I remember one time in HS I went for a tackle and we went helmet to helmet. I went blank for a second on contact but teammates got their for the pile up tackle. I had time to 'recover' because the pile up and no one knew anything except me. 

He's probably had more than a couple just their wasn't significant enough signs or he had time to get his whereabouts and fake it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

""I've been experimenting with a couple different ones and I don't really love the one that I'm in, but I don't really have much of a choice,"

Comparing these two cases is disingenuous, unless you didn't read it. 

58 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

All I was pointing out was AB wasn't the only 1 who wasn't really in favor of the new helmet! Take that how you want. Some act like it JUST a Helemt when they ReALLY have no idea the risk AB and other's may be taking with these NEW helmets. 

What? The risk is in the old helmet.

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

That's not what AB or Brady is saying. 

They want to use old, out of date, no longer sanctioned helmets. They just don't like change and need to adjust because it fits differently. What risk have they brought up that you're talking about?

How are you even debating this?

15 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

They want to use old, out of date, no longer sanctioned helmets. They just don't like change and need to adjust because it fits differently. What risk have they brought up that you're talking about?

How are you even debating this?

So Brady said he would prefer the old helmet he has played the last 4 Super Bowls in for nothing?