Raiders officially release Antonio Brown

Steelersfan43

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

So Brady said he would prefer the old helmet he has played the last 4 Super Bowls in for nothing? 

Did he proactively say that, or was he answering a specific question?

My money is on the latter.

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

So Brady said he would prefer the old helmet he has played the last 4 Super Bowls in for nothing? 

Preferring not to change is one thing. Saying there's risk in changing is completely different, especially when NOT changing is the riskier move.

It's an old, unsupported helmet. How is changing the helmet a risk?

13 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Preferring not to change is one thing. Saying there's risk in changing is completely different, especially when NOT changing is the riskier move.

It's an old, unsupported helmet. How is changing the helmet a risk?

Was it prefered by people who actaully have to get hit in the head on a consistent bases like Brady and Brown? Or just some dummy like they use when testing cars hitting the wall.

I'm a players guy, the players are the one's getting hit so if they say they feel more safe in the old Helmet I would like to know why and give them some benefit of the doubt. Oppose to just shunning their opinion out the door because of someone's opinion who has never played in a NFL game. 

Edited by Skins212689

51 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Was it prefered by people who actaully have to get hit in the head on a consistent bases like Brady and Brown? Or just some dummy like they use when testing cars hitting the wall.

I'm a players guy, the players are the one's getting hit so if they say they feel more safe in the old Helmet I would like to know why and give them some benefit of the doubt. Oppose to just shunning their opinion out the door because of someone's opinion who has never played in a NFL game. 

Not even going to bother anymore.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Not even going to bother anymore.

Great, AB did the samething now that a decision has been made. He posted he will be back when healthy. Don't act like Brown doesn't show up on the field. I would say the samething if it was Brady.

Edited by Skins212689