Raiders officially release Antonio Brown

Steelersfan43

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Eh, I don't know...

n_terrell_newsconf_050811.video-260x195.

He might get there though.  IIRC, T.O. didn't get super toxic until the end of his 49ers run, so he would have been around the same age as AB is now.  I could definitely see some Brown vs Gruden/Carr like Owens vs Reid/McNabb.

This dude is threatening to quit football because he can't wear his own helmet

That is....objectively hilarious and also very sad

5 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

C

T

E

This has always been my theory as well, even before he was on Oakland. Brown kinda slurs his words a bit, has the mentality of a 12 year old, and didn’t use to be like this. A lot of people point to the Burfict hit as to when the massive change started happening. I think it really affected his brain and his mentality reverted to a twelve year old child. He still has his skills and ability, but Burfict knocked the maturity right out of his brain. 

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

This has always been me theory as well, even before he was on Oakland. Brown kinda slurs his words a hit, has the mentality of a 12 year old, and didn’t use to be like this. A lot of people point to the Burfict hit as to when the massive change started happening. I think it really affected his brain and his mentality reverted to a twelve year old child. He still has his skills and ability, but Burfict knocked the maturity right out of his brain. 

And his comments on JuJu on Twitter in April was one of the most pathetic comments I've ever seen in my life by a player ... It was so low as shot ...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steelersfan43 said:

And his comments on JuJu on Twitter in April was one of the most pathetic comments I've ever seen in my life by a player ... It was so low as shot ...

I'm a Ravens fan and even I was like "bro you come at JuJu you come at all of us!". JuJu is a national treasure.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

C

T

E

I have posted before about this but since he was ko'd by bufict in the playoffs a couple years ago this type of behavior has become common.  Before the hit he was a diva but now its an entirely different animal. 

21 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This dude is threatening to quit football because he can't wear his own helmet

That is....objectively hilarious and also very sad

Yeah I just read that, was about to say nevermind to my post haha

That's crazy.  Seems too crazy to be true

31 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Wait, what did he say about JuJu?

Saw a theory going around that this is just damage control because his feet are a lot worse then people think and he may not play this year or ever again. This is a way for him to buy time for himself and possibly get out of paying Oakland anything back. 

Not sure I buy it but it's interesting.