16 minutes ago, KewlBeanz said:

Home Alone

Home with friends/family

Bar/Restaurant (solo or with others)

Go to the game (solo or with others)

Should make this into a poll.

depends on the game but watching at  home alone or not is usually my favorite 

• Like 1

Home. I’m “that guy” who gets annoyed by off-topic discussions (whether it be wives banter or bar banter) and shenanigans during games. I’m invested into the games when I watch (unless it’s a lesser game, which I’ll do some work while watching).

I also don’t have to worry about drunk people, bad food, bad tv/connections, etc.

The only exception is when the local university plays. Much of my family (and others) focus as much on them as I do.

• Like 3

I like watching at home, even better if there are other people invested in the game.

ive watched a few games at bars where a bunch of people watching have playoff fantasy football implications. those can be fun too, but I’d rather watch at home with less expensive drinks and no bartender to tip 

draft parties are the bread and butter though. BBQing and day drinking for three days straight when I can swing the time off 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

Home alone.  I have a decent sized TV with a good sound system.  No side discussions that make me miss something or not be able to hear what someone said.   No questions about "why was that only 1 point if he kicked a field goal?"  Eat whatever food I want.  There is no better way to watch a football game, in my opinion.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ataal said:

No questions about "why was that only 1 point if he kicked a field goal?" 

"Because it got returned for a safety, which takes away two of the points."

I hate casual fans. Gotta goose 'em once in a while. Get with it or get lost. 

13 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I like going to to watch games one or two times a year.  There aren't a lot of things that beat that experience.  But overall I'd rather watch the most of the games on TV.  

Meh. They're fun for the memories if you go with the right group. I haven't gone for a few years and don't have the desire. Then again, we aren't talking home games which I'm sure would be totally different. 

For actual watching of the game nothing beats watching from home with a laptop and phone on standby IMO

Edited by Dome

53 minutes ago, Dome said:

"Because it got returned for a safety, which takes away two of the points."

I hate casual fans. Gotta goose 'em once in a while. Get with it or get lost. 

LOL!  Normally, I would agree, but it's usually my mother, someone I was dating, or someone who was really nice and would feel bad about giving them a hard time.  It's still frustrating, though.