Kamu Grugier-Hill suffers MCL sprain

TheRealMcCoy

Despite his camp hype, I was still fully expecting us to need 2 new LB's come draft time. Hope he comes back strong and makes me look dumb, but yeah, we probably need 2 new LB's, or at least 1 really good one to put next to Bradham. AKA we need to draft David Woodward.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Despite his camp hype, I was still fully expecting us to need 2 new LB's come draft time. Hope he comes back strong and makes me look dumb, but yeah, we probably need 2 new LB's, or at least 1 really good one to put next to Bradham. AKA we need to draft David Woodward.

I mean we signed LJ Fort and Zach Brown. We aren't in awful shape, but Kamu brought the potential to do more than them.

But, not against a LB in the first 2 rounds next year. I'm down for a safety, linebacker, or corner even if we let Darby walk for a comp pick.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

i do think next year is the year we spend a top 3 round pick on a LB

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

i do think next year is the year we spend a top 3 round pick on a LB

Would be nice to get a guy that can

• Stay Healthy
  • Be more than just a "solid" guy

Hicks was really good, but that was for such a small window because of health.

If they could get an edge and Lb in the first 3 rounds I'd be happy,
and hell...if Sweat lives up to the hype maybe we are in position to take a LB early (not sure if there are any worthy of that though)