Sign in to follow this  
TheRealMcCoy

Kamu Grugier-Hill suffers MCL sprain

So it sounds like he will probably at least miss the first 2 or 3 weeks.

It’s unfortunate he’ll miss time, but at least it wasn’t his ACL.

Posted (edited)

Kamu has been playing some of the best ball of any of the defenders from what beat reporters have said. He is a good candidate to step up along with Sidney Jones.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

That sucks!! I despise this time if year always waiting to see the other shoe drop?

Really like to have 1 season with no major injuries just to see what could happen?

Could be back, what, week 4 or 5? Surprised no acl damage accompanied that mcl, usually go hand in hand.

Should be back sometime between week 3-7.

Posted (edited)

Despite his camp hype, I was still fully expecting us to need 2 new LB's come draft time. Hope he comes back strong and makes me look dumb, but yeah, we probably need 2 new LB's, or at least 1 really good one to put next to Bradham. AKA we need to draft David Woodward.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Despite his camp hype, I was still fully expecting us to need 2 new LB's come draft time. Hope he comes back strong and makes me look dumb, but yeah, we probably need 2 new LB's, or at least 1 really good one to put next to Bradham. AKA we need to draft David Woodward.

I mean we signed LJ Fort and Zach Brown. We aren't in awful shape, but Kamu brought the potential to do more than them.

But, not against a LB in the first 2 rounds next year. I'm down for a safety, linebacker, or corner even if we let Darby walk for a comp pick.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

i do think next year is the year we spend a top 3 round pick on a LB

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

i do think next year is the year we spend a top 3 round pick on a LB

Would be nice to get a guy that can

• Stay Healthy
  • Be more than just a "solid" guy

Hicks was really good, but that was for such a small window because of health.

If they could get an edge and Lb in the first 3 rounds I'd be happy,
and hell...if Sweat lives up to the hype maybe we are in position to take a LB early (not sure if there are any worthy of that though)