Bob Wylie throws some shade

hornbybrown

15 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Freddie is a G

I'm still laughing at that - BUT that is the most accurate description of Freddie in year two. He was able to lead the players out of the Hue Jackson created abyss in the second half of last year; but make NO MISTAKE, the damn honeymoon is over. Freddie is here to do one thing - and that is win football games.

If you are in the way - prepare to get your backside run over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brooks1957 said:

I'm still laughing at that - BUT that is the most accurate description of Freddie in year two. He was able to lead the players out of the Hue Jackson created abyss in the second half of last year; but make NO MISTAKE, the damn honeymoon is over. Freddie is here to do one thing - and that is win football games.

If you are in the way - prepare to get your backside run over.

I believe that has been his message from the get go. He has one thing in mind and that is winning. He will tell you exactly what you need to hear to help the team win. 

He doesn’t sugar coat anything for anyone. 

• Like 1

The guy who didn't have a job in the NFL until Hue pulled him from the scrap heap, was part of the 1-31 teams, and now is back out of the league has something to say negative to say about the HC who didn't keep him around? He should zip it and get back to driving his sports car and not exercising or whatever he's doing with his ample free time these days.