IDOG's Gallery of Mediocre Signatures and Avatars

I guess I'll be the first to be available to make sigs and avys on the new site. I'll make some sigs and avys that I want to make and those will be available for anyone to take (just let me know when you take them). I'll also take some requests that will mostly be on a first come first serve basis. I probably will only be motivated to make stuff when I have free time, so don't expect much from me during the week. If you have a request just post it in this thread and I'll get back to you about it.

Available

image.png

Julio.png

Taken

Roethlisberger.png (1BackInBlackFan)

KEKE_COUTEE.png (DalCoyboyzRule)

HARRISON_SMITH_AVY.png(SteelKing728)

7 hours ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

May I get a Ben Roethlisberger sig please.

Sure. Do you prefer him in a specific jersey? There are a lot of good pictures of him to choose from so you have some options

7 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Hey what's up @IDOG_det, if possible could I be the first ever recipient of a sig on FF 2.0 and kindly ask that you make me a Keke Coutee (Texas Tech WR) sig? Thanks in advance!

Yup, there are a few decent pictures of him to work from, so I should be able to make on for you.

I'll try to get to these tonight. Likely won't be have time to work on them until Thursday or Friday though.

On 7/18/2017 at 0:32 AM, 1BackInBlackFan said:

May I get a Ben Roethlisberger sig please.

https://s11.postimg.org/jcykjwvdf/Roethlisberger.png

Roethlisberger.png

On 7/18/2017 at 0:33 AM, DalCowboyzRule said:

Hey what's up @IDOG_det, if possible could I be the first ever recipient of a sig on FF 2.0 and kindly ask that you make me a Keke Coutee (Texas Tech WR) sig? Thanks in advance!

https://s23.postimg.org/r4wk6gn7f/KEKE_COUTEE.png

KEKE_COUTEE.png

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I was going to open up shop here in the new age but... is there signatures over here?

Yes, there are. You may have to adjust your settings to see them.

If you are on mobile, I can't remember for certain, but I believe it may take a little longer to get them on there. @iPwn or @Webmaster would know for sure.

Archived