Patriots Extend Tom Brady for 2 years, $70M

ramssuperbowl99

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Brady is still playing at an elite level, if he wants to keep going, by all means, keep going.  But there are risks to continuing, just look at Alex Smith or McKenzie Milton to see how dangerous this game is.  He's got nothing left to prove.  

Have you seen the Pats OL? He never gets touched Alex and McKenzie injury happened because they have bad OL and were rolling out of the pocket far too much.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Oh, good.  Patriots weren't winning the Super Bowl with his cap hit this year anyway, now they definitely aren't. 

His cap hit was already over 14% of the cap and no QB has ever won the Super Bowl while being paid 13% of the cap or higher (except for Young in a year where the Niners got fined for salary cap reasons). 

This is the end of the Brady/Belichick dynasty. 

Every Patriots fan gonna chime in, but none will @ me when I'm proven right. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Oh, good.  Patriots weren't winning the Super Bowl with his cap hit this year anyway, now they definitely aren't. 

His cap hit was already over 14% of the cap and no QB has ever won the Super Bowl while being paid 13% of the cap or higher (except for Young in a year where the Niners got fined for salary cap reasons). 

This is the end of the Brady/Belichick dynasty. 

Every Patriots fan gonna chime in, but none will @ me when I'm proven right. 

new cap hit will be 21.5 million and below 12% of the cap.

New Patriots cap hit will be 13 million plus more with additional cuts and they will be a team to watch out for in the Trent Williams sweepstakes.