Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JaguarCrazy2832

Yannick Reports to Training Camp!!!

Recommended Posts

Shouldn't really be that hard to actually get him locked down to a reasonable deal.  There are so many comps around the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Shouldn't really be that hard to actually get him locked down to a reasonable deal.  There are so many comps around the league.

Right? I’m wondering if we’re being cheap but we need him and need to get him his contract. He doesnt have anything else to prove. I feel like the longer we go without doing it the more likely we are not to sign him to a long term deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Right? I’m wondering if we’re being cheap but we need him and need to get him his contract. He doesnt have anything else to prove. I feel like the longer we go without doing it the more likely we are not to sign him to a long term deal

I feel the longer we wait the more money its gonna cost. 

The only solution besides resigning him is then allen becomes ngakoues replacement leading to no future replacement for campbell

Edited by LinderFournette

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

I feel the longer we wait the more money its gonna cost. 

The only solution besides resigning him is then allen becomes ngakoues replacement leading to no future replacement for campbell

Which is a horrible idea. If they dont resign Yannick, they might as well not resign Jalen and move the team to London

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Which is a horrible idea. If they dont resign Yannick, they might as well not resign Jalen and move the team to London

Yeah.

I'm kinda an outlier 'round these parts when it comes to how much you can afford to/should pay DBs with the Jalen situation.  But a young top tier pass rusher like Yan is the sort of player you'd be an imbecile not to lock up as part of the core of your defense.  That's a great player at a position that you absolutely can afford to spend money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2019 at 2:09 PM, Tugboat said:

Yeah.

I'm kinda an outlier 'round these parts when it comes to how much you can afford to/should pay DBs with the Jalen situation.  But a young top tier pass rusher like Yan is the sort of player you'd be an imbecile not to lock up as part of the core of your defense.  That's a great player at a position that you absolutely can afford to spend money.

Raider fan here and we’re drooling to see if he tests the market next season. You want to keep them passrushers because they are hard to find. :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×