All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

8 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Not sure, but that's good incentive to move quick if true.

Yeah apparently we could suspend him for week 1 then that voids his guaranteed money. At this point I don’t think anyone could say there isn’t going to be another problem somewhere along the line, I’d cut bait now tbh and concentrate on who we have got. 

3 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I think the goal should still be to keep him on the team. A public apology will at least give the appearance of institutional control both outwardly (to the media and fanbase) and internally, while still keeping him on the roster. Ultimately, Antonio Brown is still far and away the best player on this team and key to the team's success this year.

Naw a fake apology guarantees him that 14 mill$ opening day roster bonus. If you give a guy 14$mill after he does that to you then you might as well give him your marbles too. 

• Like 1

I am in a fantasy league with guys i uaed to work with in Oakland. None are currently employeed there anymore.

Just got a text in the group text "Raiders are cutting AB."

Mayock fired this guy when they cleaned house. He was a mid level guy. I am hoping he is just blowing smoke but he definitely knows ****.

1 minute ago, OG_C2X said:

I am in a fantasy league with guys i uaed to work with in Oakland. None are currently employeed there anymore.

Just got a text in the group text "Raiders are cutting AB."

Mayock fired this guy when they cleaned house. He was a mid level guy. I am hoping he is just blowing smoke but he definitely knows ****.

Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I think the goal should still be to keep him on the team. A public apology will at least give the appearance of institutional control both outwardly (to the media and fanbase) and internally, while still keeping him on the roster. Ultimately, Antonio Brown is still far and away the best player on this team and key to the team's success this year.

This is crazy. How good did u really think we was going to be? Unless u think AB is the key for us going to playoffs it isnt worth it. 

Edited by dante9876

8 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Naw a fake apology guarantees him that 14 mill$ opening day roster bonus. If you give a guy 14$mill after he does that to you then you might as well give him your marbles too. 

This, he’s gotta go.

• Like 2