All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

26 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

I am in a fantasy league with guys i uaed to work with in Oakland. None are currently employeed there anymore.

Just got a text in the group text "Raiders are cutting AB."

Mayock fired this guy when they cleaned house. He was a mid level guy. I am hoping he is just blowing smoke but he definitely knows ****.

Could be he wants whoever has brown to drop him. 😂😂😂

23 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

This is crazy. How good did u really think we was going to be? Unless u think AB is the key for us going to playoffs it isnt worth it. 

Playoffs are definitely in play with AB on the roster. I'm not sure they are without him.

End of the day, as a fan, I want to see AB on this team.

Edited by Rich7sena
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Just goes to show how shortsighted Gruden is. Mayock could've used those picks to add to the core, instead, we wasted them. 

We were just talking about this.  Would definitely take Winovich and Mack Wilson now over AB.  I knew it was going to be bad after he posted the letter but I did not think he was going to threaten Mayock.  Best part however is that Burfict was the one holding him back.  Where was Incognito?

Edited by drfrey13

4 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

We were just talking about this.  Would definitely take Winovich and Mack Wilson now over AB.  I knew it was going to be bad after he posted the letter but I did not think he was going to threaten Mayock.  Best part however is that Burfict was the one holding him back.  Where was Incognito?

Blocking mayock?

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

All jokes aside I think mental health is real with AB. 

Money and celebrity will have a big impact on someones personality and WRs are more prone to this than the average football player but this is worse than anything I have ever seen.  He almost went full Latrell Sprewell.

The more and more that happens with AB post that hit by Burfict is really making me think that, that hit changed his life. He has changed since then. 

I am a die hard believer of the 'Just Win Baby' mantra.
I want him on this team as long as he produces.
I wouldn't blame the Raiders for suspending him week 1, giving them the freedom to get out of the deal at anytime moving forward and them using it as his "Final Warning".
The only question is how he responds to that. If he goes off then we cut him after week 1 and walk away paying him only $1M that we can fight to get back. If he falls in line and plays 15 weeks I still think he finishes as one of the top 5 most productive WR in the NFL. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

The more and more that happens with AB post that hit by Burfict is really making me think that, that hit changed his life. He has changed since then. 

I am a die hard believer of the 'Just Win Baby' mantra.
I want him on this team as long as he produces.
I wouldn't blame the Raiders for suspending him week 1, giving them the freedom to get out of the deal at anytime moving forward and them using it as his "Final Warning".
The only question is how he responds to that. If he goes off then we cut him after week 1 and walk away paying him only $1M that we can fight to get back. If he falls in line and plays 15 weeks I still think he finishes as one of the top 5 most productive WR in the NFL. 

You think Al Davis keeps him if he went after him?

Serious question

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, roi34 said:

You think Al Davis keeps him if he went after him?

Serious question

Does he "scream at and threaten", Al Davis? Or Bruce Allen?

Al Davis, not a chance.

Bruce Allen, Yeah if he AB resume ABSOLUTELY.