All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

On 8/10/2019 at 8:36 AM, big_palooka said:

This always reeked of the Randy Moss trade back in the day. Fact is, this organization isn't equipped for this type of personality. This relationship will be short lived just like it was with Moss. Putting a diva WR in a place known for losing and poor management was a recipe for disaster. 

He's already wearing out his welcome with me and he's had 1 practice 

way to over react. Is it annoying, yea! But AB works harder than anyone in the league and will be ready to ball week 1. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

way to over react. Is it annoying, yea! But AB works harder than anyone in the league and will be ready to ball week 1. 

I don't think it's an overreaction. It's feel good right now. But when this team is loosing, he's not getting the ball..... you think he's going to be a model citizen?

Moss couldn't stand losing and just loafed around the field. I don't think AB will do that, but he's a hard worker who I'm sure wants to win.

14 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I don't think it's an overreaction. It's feel good right now. But when this team is loosing, he's not getting the ball..... you think he's going to be a model citizen?

Moss couldn't stand losing and just loafed around the field. I don't think AB will do that, but he's a hard worker who I'm sure wants to win.

Well that 06 offense would do that to you. Hindsight Surrounding a hall of fame talent like Moss with the level of ineptitude was shocking. Luckily AB has a lot more to work with imo than Moss did 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

Well that 06 offense would do that to you. Hindsight Surrounding a hall of fame talent like Moss with the level of ineptitude was shocking. Luckily AB has a lot more to work with imo than Moss did 

This is true. Gruden will know how to get him the ball. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Well hopefully DC throws the ball to him 20 times a game.  He will be too busy putting up HOF numbers to notice the W-L record.

3 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Well hopefully DC throws the ball to him 20 times a game.  He will be too busy putting up HOF numbers to notice the W-L record.

For as good as Cooper was at times, he's never had a weapon like AB before. Few QB's in the history of the NFL have. Gruden is going to make sure AB get's his touches and you better believe Carr will target him a ton.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

For as good as Cooper was at times, he's never had a weapon like AB before. Few QB's in the history of the NFL have. Gruden is going to make sure AB get's his touches and you better believe Carr will target him a ton.

I think the AB, T. Williams, and company are a vast improvement over what he has had in past years.  We've never had someone like JJ Nelson with his 4.2 40 speed.  Renfrow's route running ability makes him a perfect WR in J. Gruden's complex scheme.  D. Waller seems to be doing great in camp and is believed to make an impact.  J. Jacobs is probably the best pass catching RB we've had since D. Carr came into the league.  All of this can easily translate into huge numbers if even most things go right.

15 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

In the last 15 years this is:

The best group of WR we have had.

The best QB we have had.

The most highly touted RB.

The best Coach we have had.

This team is going to surprise A LOT of people this year. 

Tbh that's not saying a whole lot haha, but I agree with everything you've said.