All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

21 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

So AB was just wearing socks in that machine. I never been in one but I dont think socks is preferred footwear for that type of machine. 

You typically wear socks, but they make you change them so they are dry. If he went in with damp socks from sweating, etc. I'm sure it was just turned to ice blocks on his feet. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

You typically wear socks, but they make you change them so they are dry. If he went in with damp socks from sweating, etc. I'm sure it was just turned to ice blocks on his feet. 

Really? I find that surprising. I clearly don't know much about cryotherapy. I thought for sure you'd need something more than a thin layer of dry wool.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Really? I find that surprising. I clearly don't know much about cryotherapy. I thought for sure you'd need something more than a thin layer of dry wool.

I go a couple times a month. Just socks and a pair of slippers. Regular shorts is all that's protecting your Humble_Beast. 

The chamber is just dry air. So it's cold, but not wet. When you get moisture in there, that's when you have a problem.

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

I go a couple times a month. Just socks and a pair of slippers. Regular shorts is all that's protecting your Humble_Beast. 

The chamber is just dry air. So it's cold, but not wet. When you get moisture in there, that's when you have a problem.

Just wondering what do you pay for each visit?