All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

Just now, big_palooka said:

Let's be real here... he didn't "acknowledge" anything. He back-peddled to save his money. 100% guarantee he has zero remorse in this situation. He's an entitled, ego driven diva with a victim mentality. This guy cares about nothing but himself.

These are your words. You can believe whatever you want. I don't think he's a bad person. I haven't seen him inflict harm on anyone else, or break laws. I'll stand by that.

Like I said, when he goes off for some big games, and his teammates rally around his energy, I'll revisit this thread.

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

These are your words. You can believe whatever you want. I don't think he's a bad person. I haven't seen him inflict harm on anyone else, or break laws. I'll stand by that.

Like I said, when he goes off for some big games, and his teammates rally around his energy, I'll revisit this thread.

Having a 1,000 yard season and making our record 7-9 instead of 6-10 is not excusing his behavior one bit. So why would you come back in the threads and gloat? You would look like a darn fool if he’s still pulling the same antics, which I’m sure he will be. 

Production does NOT excuse this level of divaness. This is not normal bad behavior in any way, shape, or form. He’s already way over crossed the line. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Having a 1,000 yard season and making our record 7-9 instead of 6-10 is not excusing his behavior one bit. So why would you come back in the threads and gloat? You would look like a darn fool if he’s still pulling the same antics, which I’m sure he will be. 

Production does NOT excuse this level of divaness. This is not normal bad behavior in any way, shape, or form. He’s already way over crossed the line. 

According to who? Your holy book?

This is the national FOOTBALL league. Production matters. Maybe in your world, it doesn't excuse it, but the front office is already past it.

Without AB, we're a guaranteed mess on offense. Who will take pressure off our other receivers and open up the running game? You really think his impact on this team is 1 win? 

Smh.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

According to who? Your holy book?

This is the national FOOTBALL league. Production matters. Maybe in your world, it doesn't excuse it, but the front office is already past it.

Without AB, we're a guaranteed mess on offense. Who will take pressure off our other receivers and open up the running game? You really think his impact on this team is 1 win? 

Smh.

Take this years success out of the equation. That should not be factored in ONE BIT on any AB decision. Stop putting your own entertainment before the teams WELL BEING AND CULTURE. 

Plus we aren’t making the playoffs this year so stop being so concerned over it. 

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Take this years success out of the equation. That should not be factored in ONE BIT on any AB decision. Stop putting your own entertainment before the teams WELL BEING AND CULTURE. 

Plus we aren’t making the playoffs this year so stop being so concerned over it. 

I don't think we are either. But I want to see a respectable product on the field and not the last 2 years clown show expansion team.

Archived